House Calendar for February 18, 2013
Senate Bills on Third Reading - Uncontested Calendar ...
- SB 1083 Cannabinoids, research chemicals, synthetic; penalties.
- SB 715 Motor vehicle titles, etc.; provides for transfer to designated beneficiary upon death of owner.
- SB 794 Disabled parking placards; physicians may issue to patients.
- SB 837 License plates, special; issuance for supporters of Washington Nationals baseball team.
- SB 888 Advertising; payment of penalties & costs associated with enforcement of prohibition on certain.
- SB 931 Dead bodies; notification for disposition to next of kin to claim body within 30 days of notice.
- SB 942 Certificate of public need; amendments to existing certificates related to medical care.
- SB 948 State Police, Department of; accident reports may be retained in hard copy or electronic form.
- SB 1011 Clinical social workers; educational requirements for licensure.
- SB 1051 Motor vehicle dealers; imposition of financial penalties, warranty and sales incentive obligations.
- SB 1102 Emissions inspection; minimum miles per gallon rating required to be exempt from testing.
- SB 1165 Driver's licenses, provisional; person under age 18 certain restrictions.
- SB 1180 TANF; restrictions on use of cash assistance, not to access cash through electronic transaction.
- SB 1217 Corrections, Department of; exchange of medical and mental health records, etc.
- SB 1219 Motor carrier and commercial drivers; amends several licensing laws.
- SB 1285 Interchangeable biosimilar biological products; permits pharmacists to dispense, etc.
- SB 1298 License plates, special; issuance to certain members, etc., with 6 months service in U.S. Navy, etc.
- SB 1325 Professional counselors, etc.; Board of Counseling to establish specified fees for licensure, etc.
Senate Bills on Third Reading - Regular Calendar ...
House Bills on Third Reading - Uncontested Calendar ...
House Bill on Second Reading - Regular Calendar ...
House Bills with Senate Amendments ...
- HB 1398 Land preservation tax credits; Budget Bill to include an appropriation for land preservation, etc.
- HB 1532 Virginia Retirement System; benefits for certain local employees.
- HB 1734 Virginia Residential Landlord and Tenant Act; technical amendments.
- HB 1749 Landlord and tenant laws; application to certain occupants of hotel, motel, etc.
- HB 1769 Health insurance; SCC, et al., to perform plan management functions, review of premium rates.
- HB 1807 Condominium & Property Owners' Association Acts; disclosure of qualification for federal financing.
- HB 1959 Certified public accountants; time for filing complaints with Board of Accountancy, etc.
- HB 2098 School boards; releases from state regulation.
- HB 2137 Local governments; environmental impact reports, prohibits purchase of certain deicing agents, etc.
- HB 2154 Virginia Workforce Council; powers and duties, change in membership.
- HB 2174 Workers' compensation; Commission may review any award of compensation, compensation benefits.
- HB 2231 Virginia Military Survivors and Dependents Education Fund; amount of financial assistance.
- HB 2273 Enterprise Zone Grant Program; redesignation of certain joint enterprise zones.
- HB 2305 Community associations; restrictions on solar panels.
- HB 2316 Virginia Public Procurement Act; multiple project contracts for architectural, etc., services.
- HB 2334 Solar-powered or wind-powered electricity generation facility; SCC to conduct pilot program, etc.
Resolutions - Uncontested Calendar ...
House Bills in Conference ...
Senate Bill in Conference ...
Unfinished Business - House ...
Unfinished Business - Senate ...
Senate Bills on Second Reading - Uncontested Calendar ...
- SB 779 Limited liability companies; assignment of interest.
- SB 804 Voluntary boundary agreement between localities; attachment of GIS map to petitions.
- SB 841 Uniform Statewide Building Code; establishment of occupancy standards for residential dwelling unit.
- SB 881 Volunteer fire/EMS departments; localities may have ordinances that include billing property owners.
- SB 944 Administrative Process Act; issues on review, duty of court.
- SB 957 Electoral boards; meetings.
- SB 958 Voter registration; final day of registration and mail registration application.
- SB 963 Officers of election; officers may be assigned to work in multiple precincts on election day.
- SB 1008 Voter registration; registration activities by third parties.
- SB 1024 Administrative Process Act; exemption for Department of Criminal Justice Services.
- SB 1027 Voting; handling of overvoted ballots, counting device to receive and count certain ballots.
- SB 1042 Bedford,City of, reversion; special election for certain council members, census to be completed.
- SB 1049 Candidates; petition signatures, qualification to have name appear on ballot.
- SB 1089 Health insurance; program for local government employees and other political subdivisions of State.
- SB 1124 Local government records; clarifies authority of Auditor of Public Accounts, annual audit.
- SB 1147 Cemetery Board; resale of interment rights by churches or religious organizations.
- SB 1177 Virginia Workforce Council; powers and duties.
- SB 1193 Alcoholic beverage control; renewal of licenses, payment of license tax and civil penalty.
- SB 1198 Charter; City of Falls Church.
- SB 1215 State government officers and employees; representation of clients, prohibited conduct.
- SB 1226 Cash proffers; extends from 7 to 12 years time by which locality must begin utilization.
- SB 1263 VA FOIA; meeting by electronic communication means by certain committees, etc. of State bodies.
- SB 1264 VA. FOIA; access to criminal and other records.
- SB 1287 Natural gas utilities; eligible safety activity costs to be recovered as deferred costs.
- SB 1305 Virginia Port Authority; reform by adding Chief Executive Officer to Board of Commissioners, etc.
- SB 1316 Wetland delineator; requirements for certification.
- SB 1320 Job investment and incentive grant programs; information to verify employment status.
- SB 1347 Southwest Virginia Health Authority; clarifies definition of hospital, etc., powers, report.
- SB 1349 Alcoholic beverage control; mandatory revocation of mixed beverage licenses, prohibited acts.
Senate Bills on Second Reading - Regular Calendar ...
Resolution Reported - Regular Calendar ...
Bill Referred by House ...
Resolutions Presented ...