House Calendar for February 14, 2013
Senate Bills on Third Reading - Uncontested Calendar ...
- SB 699 Medical malpractice; expert witness certification, court may conduct an in camera review.
- SB 750 Nursing homes, certified nursing facilities, etc.; notice of liability insurance coverage, etc.
- SB 839 Local boundaries for law-enforcement; organizing for purpose of 911 dispatch and response.
- SB 887 Farm use vehicles; increases distance vehicles used for may travel.
- SB 892 Commercial fishermen; not required to obtain registration certificate, etc., for certain vehicles.
- SB 902 Virginia Public Procurement Act; alternative forms of security, acceptance of cashier's check.
- SB 920 Emergency custody and involuntary temporary detention; transportation.
- SB 950 Practitioners of medicine, etc.; updates terminology in sections governing licensure, etc.
- SB 974 Nursing homes; implementation of voluntary electronic monitoring in residents' rooms.
- SB 977 Public-Private Transportation Act; receipt of competing proposals, disclosure of business points.
- SB 979 General district court; retention of case records.
- SB 982 Medical reports or records; method for introducing into evidence in general district court.
- SB 987 Virginia War Memorial Shrine of Memory; memorialization of fallen Virginians by inclusion of names.
- SB 1022 Contraband cigarettes; allows forfeiture if possesed in violation of laws regarding sale.
- SB 1052 Wills, trusts, and fiduciaries; revises and recodifies laws. Emergency.
- SB 1064 Veterans Affairs and Homeland Security, Secretary of; powers and duties.
- SB 1119 State & Local Government Conflict of Interests Act; definition of personal interest in transaction.
- SB 1122 Deadman's Statute; corroboration of testimony by business records, authentication of records.
- SB 1123 Virginia Shakespeare Festival; designating as official Shakespeare festival.
- SB 1164 Infants; cause of action for expenses for injury, statute of limitations.
- SB 1176 State Inspector General; additional powers and duties, report.
- SB 1197 Virginia Public Procurement Act; contracts for architectural or professional engineering services.
- SB 1200 Traffic regulation; conforms Title 46.2 to changes to Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices.
- SB 1246 Virginia Public Procurement Act; multiple project contracts for architectural, etc., services.
- SB 1304 Alcoholic beverage control; creates annual mixed beverage performing arts facility license, etc.
- SB 1334 Virginia Freedom of Information Act; exemption for Commonwealth's Attorneys' Services Council.
- SB 1337 Civil cases; conduct of business activity, permissible venue.
Senate Bills on Third Reading - Regular Calendar ...
House Bills on Second Reading - Regular Calendar ...
House Bills with Senate Amendments ...
Resolution - Regular Calendar ...
House Bill with Recommendation by the Governor ...
House Bills in Conference ...
Senate Bill in Conference ...
Unfinished Business - House ...
Unfinished Business - Senate ...
Senate Bills on Second Reading - Uncontested Calendar ...
- SB 706 Mentally incapacitated persons; financial exploitation, penalty.
- SB 754 Higher educational institutions; modifications to prior revenue bond bills, emergency.
- SB 854 Virginia Retirement System; benefits for certain local employees.
- SB 857 Higher ed. institutions; expands eligibility for in-state tuition to certain dependents of military.
- SB 863 Independent living services; foster children committed to Department of Juvenile Justice.
- SB 882 City reversion; library aid.
- SB 891 Administrative Rules, Joint Commission on; powers and duties.
- SB 896 Workers' compensation; weather as risk of public safety officer's employment,injuries incurred.
- SB 912 William and Mary, College of; management agreement between State.
- SB 917 Financial institutions; contract provision requiring amendment or waiver to be in writing, etc.
- SB 923 Open Education Curriculum Board; repeals Board.
- SB 984 Settlement payment; notification by insurer required.
- SB 988 Voluntary regulatory self-assessments by banks; privilege.
- SB 995 VRS; technical changes regarding retirement plans.
- SB 1010 Identity theft; victim assistance, restitution, penalties.
- SB 1017 Contraband cigarettes, tax-paid; increases penalty for possession with intent to distribute.
- SB 1055 Medical waste; repeals certain provisions regarding disposal of.
- SB 1066 Uniform Commercial Code; funds transfers.
- SB 1068 Easements; authorizes conveyance of right-of-way between Dept. of Forestry & Ratcliffe Foundation.
- SB 1071 Community Integration Advisory Commission; extends sunset provision to July 1, 2016.
- SB 1083 Cannabinoids, research chemicals, synthetic; penalties.
- SB 1108 Potomac River Compact; changes penalty for illegal fishing in Potomac River jurisdiction of court.
- SB 1110 Oyster inspection tax; authorizes Potomac River Fisheries Commission to impose, use of proceeds.
- SB 1117 Virginia Uniform Certificate of Title for Watercraft Act; adoption of Act, technical amendments.
- SB 1132 Claims; Bennett Barbour's estate.
- SB 1137 SCC; integration of processes and forms by June 30, 2018, into Business Permitting Center, report.
- SB 1181 IEIA, Commonwealth Innovation and Entrepreneurship Measurement System; authorizes to create.
- SB 1183 Information Technology Advisory Council; Council to elect chairman and vice-chair from membership.
- SB 1185 Strategic Compensation Grant Initiative and Fund; established.
- SB 1189 School boards; releases from state regulation.
- SB 1191 Students residing on military or naval reservation; participation in interscholastic programs, etc.
- SB 1196 School choice; Board of Education to include information regarding parent and student choice.
- SB 1243 Health maintenance organizations; health care plans to provide coverage for newborn children.
- SB 1257 Virginia's Future, Council on; extends sunset provision.
- SB 1259 Electric utilities; renewable energy portfolio standard program, eligible energy.
- SB 1265 Capital outlay; establishes revised six-year plan for projects.
- SB 1333 Jamestown-Yorktown Foundation; membership.
Senate Bills on Second Reading - Regular Calendar ...
House Bills on First Reading - Uncontested Calendar ...
House Bill on First Reading - Regular Calendar ...
Resolutions Reported - Uncontested Calendar ...
- SJ 260 Vaisakhi; designating as April 14, 2013, and each succeeding year thereafter.
- SJ 297 Love the Bus Month; designating as February 2013, and each succeeding year thereafter.
- SJ 309 Commemorating the 50th anniversary of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s "I Have a Dream" speech.
- SJ 328 Elementary and secondary schools; JLARC to study efficiency and effectiveness of school's spending.
- SJ 329 Commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Emancipation Proclamation.
- SJ 330 Autism and autism spectrum disorders; Joint Commission on Health Care to study service needs.
- SJ 352 National Wear Red Day; designating as February 1, 2013, and each succeeding year thereafter.
- SJ 353 Outstanding Virginian Day; General Assembly to authorize change of venue for celebration.
- SJ 357 Home Education Month; designating as February 2013, and each succeeding year thereafter.
- SJ 384 Diwali Day; designating as last Saturday in October 2013, and each succeeding year thereafter.
- HJ 868 Child Identification Program Day; designating as May 25, 2013, and each succeeding year thereafter.
Bills Reported and Referred By Committee ...
Bill Referred By Committee ...
Resolutions Presented ...