House Calendar for February 13, 2013
Senate Bills on Third Reading - Uncontested Calendar ...
- SB 744 Derelict nonresidential building or structure; demolition by locality.
- SB 798 Service districts; any locality may amend boundaries of an established district, etc.
- SB 918 Coal severance taxes, local; establishes gross income for certain purposes. Emergency.
- SB 932 Landlords; reduces amount of income tax credits that may be issued each fiscal year by DHCD.
- SB 1009 Neighborhood Assistance Act; certain requirements neighborhood organization must meet, etc.
- SB 1021 Cigarette and other tobacco products taxes; electronic transactions.
- SB 1054 Chesapeake Bay Watershed Implementation Plan; added to list to receive contributions of refunds.
- SB 1092 Cigarette taxes; certain bond or irrevocable letter of credit requirements.
- SB 1097 Deaf or hard-of-hearing children; special education.
- SB 1111 Gas severance taxes, local; validation of coal & gas severance tax & road improvement tax ordinance.
- SB 1133 Personal property tax, tangible; computer equipment & peripherals used in data centers, definition.
- SB 1171 Public schools; reading intervention services for students in kindergarten through grade 3, etc.
- SB 1172 Standards of Quality; assignment of certain staff by local school divisions.
- SB 1216 Insurance premiums license tax; technical corrections for administration.
- SB 1220 Virginia College Savings Plan; deposit of income tax refunds.
- SB 1221 Virginia College Savings Plan, Board of; elected positions, technical amendments.
- SB 1236 Personal property tax; advertising signs.
- SB 1296 Unclaimed tax credits; tax credit obsolete if not claimed by any taxpayer in 5 years, etc., report.
- SB 1356 Loudoun County; governing body to appoint members of its board of equalization.
Senate Bills on Third Reading - Regular Calendar ...
House Bills with Senate Amendments ...
Senate Bills on Second Reading - Uncontested Calendar ...
- SB 699 Medical malpractice; expert witness certification, court may conduct an in camera review.
- SB 750 Nursing homes, certified nursing facilities, etc.; notice of liability insurance coverage, etc.
- SB 770 Driver improvement clinics; increases fee that clinics may charge for courses.
- SB 839 Local boundaries for law-enforcement; organizing for purpose of 911 dispatch and response.
- SB 887 Farm use vehicles; increases distance vehicles used for may travel.
- SB 892 Commercial fishermen; not required to obtain registration certificate, etc., for certain vehicles.
- SB 902 Virginia Public Procurement Act; alternative forms of security, acceptance of cashier's check.
- SB 920 Emergency custody and involuntary temporary detention; transportation.
- SB 950 Practitioners of medicine, etc.; updates terminology in sections governing licensure, etc.
- SB 974 Nursing homes; implementation of voluntary electronic monitoring in residents' rooms.
- SB 977 Public-Private Transportation Act; receipt of competing proposals, disclosure of business points.
- SB 979 General district court; retention of case records.
- SB 982 Medical reports or records; method for introducing into evidence in general district court.
- SB 987 Virginia War Memorial Shrine of Memory; memorialization of fallen Virginians by inclusion of names.
- SB 1022 Contraband cigarettes; allows forfeiture if possesed in violation of laws regarding sale.
- SB 1039 Vital records; DMV authorized to access records and issue certified copies, fees, penalty.
- SB 1052 Wills, trusts, and fiduciaries; revises and recodifies laws. Emergency.
- SB 1064 Veterans Affairs and Homeland Security, Secretary of; powers and duties.
- SB 1119 State & Local Government Conflict of Interests Act; definition of personal interest in transaction.
- SB 1122 Deadman's Statute; corroboration of testimony by business records, authentication of records.
- SB 1123 Virginia Shakespeare Festival; designating as official Shakespeare festival.
- SB 1164 Infants; cause of action for expenses for injury, statute of limitations.
- SB 1176 State Inspector General; additional powers and duties, report.
- SB 1197 Virginia Public Procurement Act; contracts for architectural or professional engineering services.
- SB 1200 Traffic regulation; conforms Title 46.2 to changes to Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices.
- SB 1246 Virginia Public Procurement Act; multiple project contracts for architectural, etc., services.
- SB 1304 Alcoholic beverage control; creates annual mixed beverage performing arts facility license, etc.
- SB 1334 Virginia Freedom of Information Act; exemption for Commonwealth's Attorneys' Services Council.
- SB 1337 Civil cases; conduct of business activity, permissible venue.
Senate Bills on Second Reading - Regular Calendar ...
House Bills on First Reading - Regular Calendar ...
Resolution Reported - Regular Calendar ...
Bill Referred by House ...
Bills Reported and Referred By Committee ...
- SB 811 False lien or encumbrance; filing against real or personal property of another, penalty.
- SB 832 Mandatory minimum sentences; terms of confinement or imprisonment to be served consecutively.
- SB 853 Assault and battery; adds magistrates within enhanced penalty provision.
- SB 1015 Prostitution; solicitation of a minor, penalty.
- SB 1018 Unstamped cigarettes; sale, purchase, possession, etc., for purpose of evading taxes, penalties.
- SB 1019 Counterfeit cigarettes; penalties.
- SB 1020 RICO; contraband cigarettes, penalties.
- SB 1031 Children; taking indecent liberties, use of communications system to propose sex offenses.
- SB 1032 Sex Offender and Crimes Against Minors Registry Act; add to list of offenses requiring registration.
- SB 1033 Juvenile and adult facilities; punishment for certain offenses committed within facilities, etc.
- SB 1205 Criminal street gang predicate offenses; penalties.
- SB 1272 DUI; penalty when person is convicted of felony offense, punishment for subsequent violation.
- HB 2343 Public school security equipment; issuance of bonds for purpose of grant payments.
- HB 2344 School safety; threat assessment teams, model critical incident response training program, etc.
- HB 2345 School Safety, Va. Center for; development of model critical incident response training program.
Bills Referred By Committee ...
Resolution Referred ...
Resolutions Presented ...