House Calendar for February 11, 2013
Senate Bills on Third Reading - Uncontested Calendar ...
- SB 709 Concession stands at youth athletic activities; exempt from regulations applicable to restaurants.
- SB 718 Child support; imputation of income, custodial parent attendance in educational, etc., program.
- SB 773 Emergency medical services personnel; administration of medications.
- SB 790 Emergency medical services providers; Board of Health shall prescribe regulation, procedures, etc.
- SB 807 Drugs; administration by a person to a child in private school.
- SB 898 Practitioners; Board of Medicine to revoke license of certain (Twomey bill).
- SB 904 Motorcycle titling; purchase of new motorcycles for parts.
- SB 953 Aging and Rehabilitative Services, Department for; service for individuals with Alzheimer's disease.
- SB 971 Lyme disease; physicians to disclose information to patients, licensees immune from civil liability.
- SB 992 Background checks; children's residential facilities regulated by Department of Juvenile Justice.
- SB 1016 Protective orders; exempt from stay pending appeal.
- SB 1028 Child support; confidentiality of guidelines worksheets in mediated agreements.
- SB 1045 Criminal justice training academies; sovereign immunity of trainers certified by DCJS, etc.
- SB 1046 Divorce cases; conduct an ore tenus hearing.
- SB 1048 Conservators of the peace, special; any State museum to apply for appointment by circuit court.
- SB 1050 Public utility company vehicles; extension of loads beyond front of vehicles.
- SB 1075 Transportation projects and planning; reimbursement of VDOT by localities, etc.
- SB 1076 Parental rights; procedure for restoring to parent whose rights to his child have been terminated.
- SB 1142 Funeral Directors and Embalmers, Board of; licensure of funeral establishments, hardship waivers.
- SB 1180 TANF; restrictions on use of cash assistance, not to access cash through electronic transaction.
- SB 1204 HOT lanes; allows state or local law-enforcement vehicles, etc., to enter.
- SB 1209 Commonwealth Transportation Board, Commissioner of Highways, etc.; powers and duties, report.
- SB 1218 DMV; customer service.
- SB 1284 Escort vehicle drivers; certification and regulation in State.
- SB 1288 Criminal history record information; emergency medical services providers.
- SB 1310 Social Services, Commissioner of; submission of financial information by applicant, licensure.
Senate Bill on Third Reading - Regular Calendar ...
House Bills with Senate Amendments ...
Senate Bills on Second Reading - Uncontested Calendar ...
- SB 688 Charter; City of Portsmouth.
- SB 703 Concealed handgun permit fees; provides an exemption for certain retired correctional officers.
- SB 729 Jail facilities, temporary; Chesapeake allowed certain waivers for current temporary structures.
- SB 744 Derelict nonresidential building or structure; demolition by locality.
- SB 769 Credit unions; limit on authorized investments in certain property, retained earnings.
- SB 772 Virginia Real Estate Time-Share Act; developer control in time-share estate program, etc.
- SB 775 Unemployment compensation; noncharging of overpayments, penalty for fraudulent claims.
- SB 776 Virginia New Hire Reporting Center; employer to submit information concerning newly hired employee.
- SB 777 Insurance; notice of lapse in coverage for certain life and accident and sickness policies.
- SB 778 State Corporation Commission; pro bono legal services.
- SB 780 Accident and sickness insurance, individual; open enrollment program.
- SB 788 Charter; Town of Clintwood.
- SB 798 Service districts; any locality may amend boundaries of an established district, etc.
- SB 818 Prisoners; establish compact for control of those receiving emergency medical care outside of VA.
- SB 833 Voluntary economic growth-sharing agreements; Port of Va. Economic and Infrastructure Develop Zone.
- SB 842 Charter; City of Hampton.
- SB 850 Low-income and disabled customers; criteria for discounted fees and charges for water and sewer.
- SB 890 Libraries; Town of Leesburg may by ordinance establish an endowment fund for purpose of supporting.
- SB 905 Credit unions, federal; those operating within State to comply with Virginia Small Estate Act.
- SB 943 Corrections and Juvenile Justice, Departments of; powers and duties of Director, etc.
- SB 994 Mortgage loan originators; conforms Virginia statutory law to federal regulations.
- SB 1013 Landlord and tenant laws; application to certain occupants of hotel, motel, etc.
- SB 1026 Law-enforcement officers; grounds for decertification, DCJS authorized to waive requirements.
- SB 1029 Planning, zoning, etc., procedures; local commission shall consult with installation commander.
- SB 1034 Banks; derivative transactions.
- SB 1035 Unemployment compensation; collection of overpayments.
- SB 1040 Charter; Town of Bedford
- SB 1041 Bedford, City of, reversion; taxation of real property in Town of Bedford and City of Bedford.
- SB 1047 Local police departments; cooperation agreements with private police departments certified by DCJS.
- SB 1056 Military Affairs, Department of; providing of flag to next of kin.
- SB 1059 Dental and optometric services plans; applicability of certain provisions.
- SB 1065 Arts and cultural districts, local; tax incentives.
- SB 1104 State officers and employees; removal of certain officers from office.
- SB 1121 Water and waste authorities; rates.
- SB 1127 Alcoholic beverage control; operation of contract winemaking facilities.
- SB 1178 Fraud and Abuse Whistle Blower Reward Fund; amount of reward.
- SB 1179 Department of Professional and Occupational Regulation; powers and duties of regulatory boards.
- SB 1203 Intergovernmental Affairs, Office of; removes references to Office.
- SB 1208 Department of Corrections; electronic notice.
- SB 1249 Financial institutions; checks required to show date account was opened.
- SB 1363 Firearms; residency of armed forces members.
Senate Bills on Second Reading - Regular Calendar ...
Senate Bills on First Reading and Referred ...
- SB 699 Medical malpractice; expert witness certification, court may conduct an in camera review.
- SB 719 Polling place procedures; voter identification requirements, application for absentee ballot, etc.
- SB 739 Mechanical and electronic voting devices; number required, effective date.
- SB 781 Women-owned and minority-owned businesses; enhancement measures.
- SB 791 State Inspector General, Office of; develop and implement an audit work plan, report.
- SB 800 Budget Bill.
- SB 841 Uniform Statewide Building Code; establishment of occupancy standards for residential dwelling unit.
- SB 865 Tolls; General Assembly to approve prior to imposition and collection for use of Interstate System.
- SB 891 Administrative Rules, Joint Commission on; powers and duties.
- SB 903 Nonsuits; dismissal of action, fees and costs.
- SB 913 Personal representatives; access to digital accounts.
- SB 916 Exhumations; requires that party petitioning court to provide sworn statement with certain facts.
- SB 934 Charter schools, public; allowed to designate whether employees will participate in VRS.
- SB 938 Multijurisdiction grand jury; additional criminal violations that may investigate.
- SB 979 General district court; retention of case records.
- SB 1069 Virginia Longitudinal Data System and Advisory Council; established, report.
- SB 1074 Student organizations; religious or political organizations may determine core functions, etc.
- SB 1112 Driving under influence of alcohol; exemplary damages, etc.
- SB 1118 Appeal of bond decision; court may stay execution of order for so long as reasonably practicable.
- SB 1122 Deadman's Statute; corroboration of testimony by business records, authentication of records.
- SB 1129 General Assembly; general appropriation bills.
- SB 1135 Continuances; appearance of parties.
- SB 1138 Virginia Nuclear Energy Consortium Authority; established, report.
- SB 1140 Mass Transit; implements performance-based funding for mass transit for revenues above $160 million.
- SB 1161 General Assembly; consideration of conference committee report on biennial budget, etc.
- SB 1164 Infants; cause of action for expenses for injury, statute of limitations.
- SB 1166 Littering & illegal dumping; if convicted, ordered to perform minimum of 10 hrs. community service.
- SB 1176 State Inspector General; additional powers and duties, report.
- SB 1177 Virginia Workforce Council; powers and duties.
- SB 1191 Students residing on military or naval reservation; participation in interscholastic programs, etc.
- SB 1207 Individual school performance; Board of Education shall approve student growth indicators, report.
- SB 1222 Handheld personal communications devices; mandatory minimum fine when convicted of reckless driving.
- SB 1246 Virginia Public Procurement Act; multiple project contracts for architectural, etc., services.
- SB 1256 Voter identification requirements; photo ID required at polls, application for absentee ballot.
- SB 1257 Virginia's Future, Council on; extends sunset provision.
- SB 1261 Health benefit exchange; regulation of navigators, report.
- SB 1263 VA FOIA; meeting by electronic communication means by certain committees, etc. of State bodies.
- SB 1264 VA. FOIA; access to criminal and other records.
- SB 1266 Nonconsecutive jail times; court to sentence defendant to weekend days, etc.
- SB 1272 DUI; penalty when person is convicted of felony offense, punishment for subsequent violation.
- SB 1280 Fox and coyote; unlawful to stage competition where they are pursued by dogs in an enclosure, etc.
- SB 1287 Natural gas utilities; eligible safety activity costs to be recovered as deferred costs.
- SB 1294 Senate Districts; technical adjustments in boundaries.
- SB 1313 Income tax, local; City of Portsmouth authorized to levy to generate revenue for transportation.
- SB 1320 Job investment and incentive grant programs; information to verify employment status.
- SB 1324 Opportunity Educational Institution; established, report.
- SB 1325 Professional counselors, etc.; Board of Counseling to establish specified fees for licensure, etc.
- SB 1331 Drones; moratorium on use of unmanned aircraft systems by state or local government department, etc.
- SB 1333 Jamestown-Yorktown Foundation; membership.
- SB 1337 Civil cases; conduct of business activity, permissible venue.
- SB 1343 Charter; City of Fairfax.
- SB 1349 Alcoholic beverage control; mandatory revocation of mixed beverage licenses, prohibited acts.
- SB 1373 Interception of communications; authorization for monitoring of communications by sheriff's office.
Senate Joint Resolutions Referred ...
Bills Reported and Referred By Committee ...
Bills Referred By Committee ...
Bills Referred ...
Resolutions Presented ...