House Calendar for February 8, 2013
Senate Bills on Third Reading - Uncontested Calendar ...
- SB 698 Peanuts; extends excise tax on those grown in and sold in Virginia.
- SB 768 Chesapeake Bay Watershed Implementation Plan; directs state agencies to remove Lynnhaven River.
- SB 828 Dangerous and vicious dogs; when owner is charged with a violation, officer shall confine dog, etc.
- SB 893 Public schools; possession & administration of epinephrine by employees of local governing bodies.
- SB 897 Spotsylvania Confederate Cemetery; increases number of Confederate graves maintained.
- SB 909 State park master planning; Department of Conservation & Recreation shall solicit comments, etc.
- SB 936 Teaching positions; notice to principals, assistant principals, or supervisors of reassignment.
- SB 985 G. Richard Thompson Wildlife Management Area; conveyance of certain land to Warren County.
- SB 1014 Coal; repeals an obsolete chapter that regulates surface mining.
- SB 1053 Boating safety education; exempts certain U.S. Navy surface warfare officers, etc.
- SB 1078 Community Colleges, State Board for; Board shall develop mental health referral policies, etc.
- SB 1106 Fishing licenses; MRC may revoke privileges to fish within State's tidal waters, etc.
- SB 1131 Charter schools, public; applications.
- SB 1175 Teach for America; creates two-year provisional license for participants.
- SB 1212 Environmental Quality, Department of; provision of information, protection of trade secrets.
- SB 1213 Saltwater recreational fishing; allows State residents 65 and older to purchase lifetime license.
- SB 1248 High School to Work Partnerships; Board of Education shall develop guidelines for establishment.
- SB 1277 Wildlife exhibitor permit; possession and display of wildlife in schools for educational purposes.
- SB 1309 Virginia Soil and Water Conservation Board; powers and duties.
Senate Bills on Third Reading - Regular Calendar ...
House Bill with Senate Amendment ...
Resolutions - Uncontested Calendar ...
Resolution - Regular Calendar ...
Memorial Resolutions Laid on Speaker's Table ...
Commending Resolutions Laid on Speaker's Table ...
Senate Bills on Second Reading - Uncontested Calendar ...
- SB 709 Concession stands at youth athletic activities; exempt from regulations applicable to restaurants.
- SB 718 Child support; imputation of income, custodial parent attendance in educational, etc., program.
- SB 773 Emergency medical services personnel; administration of medications.
- SB 790 Emergency medical services providers; Board of Health shall prescribe regulation, procedures, etc.
- SB 807 Drugs; administration by a person to a child in private school.
- SB 898 Practitioners; Board of Medicine to revoke license of certain (Twomey bill).
- SB 904 Motorcycle titling; purchase of new motorcycles for parts.
- SB 953 Aging and Rehabilitative Services, Department for; service for individuals with Alzheimer's disease.
- SB 971 Lyme disease; physicians to disclose information to patients, licensees immune from civil liability.
- SB 992 Background checks; children's residential facilities regulated by Department of Juvenile Justice.
- SB 1016 Protective orders; exempt from stay pending appeal.
- SB 1028 Child support; confidentiality of guidelines worksheets in mediated agreements.
- SB 1045 Criminal justice training academies; sovereign immunity of trainers certified by DCJS, etc.
- SB 1046 Divorce cases; conduct an ore tenus hearing.
- SB 1048 Conservators of the peace, special; any State museum to apply for appointment by circuit court.
- SB 1050 Public utility company vehicles; extension of loads beyond front of vehicles.
- SB 1075 Transportation projects and planning; reimbursement of VDOT by localities, etc.
- SB 1076 Parental rights; procedure for restoring to parent whose rights to his child have been terminated.
- SB 1142 Funeral Directors and Embalmers, Board of; licensure of funeral establishments, hardship waivers.
- SB 1180 TANF; restrictions on use of cash assistance, not to access cash through electronic transaction.
- SB 1204 HOT lanes; allows state or local law-enforcement vehicles, etc., to enter.
- SB 1209 Commonwealth Transportation Board, Commissioner of Highways, etc.; powers and duties, report.
- SB 1218 DMV; customer service.
- SB 1284 Escort vehicle drivers; certification and regulation in State.
- SB 1288 Criminal history record information; emergency medical services providers.
- SB 1310 Social Services, Commissioner of; submission of financial information by applicant, licensure.
Senate Bill on Second Reading - Regular Calendar ...
Resolutions Reported - Regular Calendar ...
Bills Reported and Referred By Committee ...
Bills Referred By Committee ...
Resolutions Presented ...