House Calendar for January 16, 2013
House Bills on Third Reading - Uncontested Calendar ...
House Bills on Third Reading - Regular Calendar ...
House Bill on Second Reading - Uncontested Calendar ...
Resolution - Regular Calendar ...
House Bills on First Reading - Uncontested Calendar ...
Bills Referred By Committee ...
- HB 1334 Virginia ports; change in ownership.
- HB 1454 Safe deposit boxes; bank or other entity to permit limited access by deceased lessee's spouse, etc.
- HB 1619 Secure inpatient treatment hearings; report to counsel for respondent.
- HB 1630 Virginia Real Estate Time-Share Act; developer control in time-share estate program, etc.
- HB 1791 Practitioners; suspension or revocation of license, etc., by health regulatory board.
- HB 2120 Physician, licensed, etc.; may perform procedure for physical evidence recovery kit examination.
- HB 2122 Incapacitated persons; photographs, x-rays, etc., may be taken as part of medical evaluation, etc.
Bills Referred ...
- HB 2205 Virginia Public Procurement Act; qualified Virginia businesses afforded opportunity to bid.
- HB 2238 Recorded plats & final site plans; plan shall be deemed final once it has been reviewed & approved.
- HB 2239 Cash proffers; shall not be used for any capital improvement to an existing facility.
- HB 2240 Criminal history record information checks, etc.; dissemination of information.
- HB 2241 Vacant building; adds Town of Clifton Forge to localities requiring building owner registration.
- HB 2242 Animal abuser registration; penalties.
- HB 2243 Escort vehicle drivers; certification and regulation in State.
- HB 2244 School Resource Officer Grants Program and Fund; proceeds may be disbursed to award matching grants.
- HB 2245 Virginia's Future, Council on; extends sunset provision.
- HB 2246 Health benefit exchange; regulation of navigators, report.
- HB 2247 Assault and battery; changes conditions for applying aggravated penalty.
- HB 2248 Money laundering; adds investigations of violations to multijurisdiction grand juries.
- HB 2249 William and Mary, The College of; management agreement between the Commonwealth.
- HB 2250 Underground Utility Damage Prevention Act; sanitary districts.
- HB 2251 Firearms; prohibition of sale, transfer, etc., of certain magazines, penalties.
- HB 2252 Virginia Children's Mental Health Commission; established, report.
- HB 2254 Menhaden fish; allowable catch for those landed in State, report. Emergency.
- HB 2255 Voter lists; State Board of Elections to update, etc, list of persons who voted at elections, etc.
- HB 2256 Southwest Virginia Cultural Heritage Foundation; membership of board of trustees. Emergency.
- HB 2257 Property Owners' Association Act; rule enforcement.
- HB 2258 Public-Private Transportation Act of 1995, etc.; review of proposals.
- HB 2259 Retail Sales and Use Tax; development of regional impact.
- HB 2260 Charter; Town of Coeburn.
- HB 2261 Investor-owned electric utilities; electric utility ratemaking. Emergency.
- HB 2262 Nonprofit organizations; exemptions from regulations applicable to restaurants, etc.
- HB 2263 Firearms and ammunition; temporary seizure, penalty.
- HB 2264 Early voting; anticipation of certain emergencies.
Resolutions Referred ...
Resolutions Presented ...