Delegate Kenneth R. Plum
(D) - House District 36
|In-session address: ||Mailing address: |
General Assembly Building, Room 401 |
Richmond, Virginia 23219
|2073 Cobblestone Lane
Reston, Virginia 20191
Legislation as Co-Patron:
(registered users: create
- HB 15 School calendar; local school boards responsible for setting and determining opening of school year.
- HB 83 Mammograms; information on breast density.
- HB 183 Family Access to Medical Insurance Security Plan; coverage for certain children and pregnant women.
- HB 349 Virginia Bicentennial of American War of 1812 Commission; extends time Commission may be funded.
- HB 399 Congenital cyanotic heart disease, critical; VDH to implement program for screening infants.
- HB 420 Eligibilty for TANF; drug-related felonies.
- HB 421 Standards of Quality; apportionment of state and local share.
- HB 422 Transportation; additional funding by imposing and increasing certain taxes.
- HB 433 Real Estate Appraiser Board; shall develop continuing education curriculum for licensees, report.
- HB 504 Virginia Center for School Safety; provide training to public school personnel on antibullying.
- HB 613 Public employment; prohibits discrimination.
- HB 662 Community Colleges, State Board for; development of mental health services.
- HB 670 Voter registration; copy of change of address made at DMV shall be forwarded to Board of Elections.
- HB 697 Higher educational institutions; mental health policies.
- HB 699 Highway maintenance funds; allocation of funds.
- HB 700 Crimes against incapacitated or elder adults; penalty.
- HB 701 Campus police; report of certain incidents to local law-enforcement agency.
- HB 702 Health insurance; credits provided for retired school division employees.
- HB 703 Higher educational institutions; policies related to student nonpayment to be established.
- HB 704 Death of child; parent, guardian, etc., failure to report to local law-enforcement agency, etc.
- HB 707 Funeral protests; penalty.
- HB 790 Virginia Housing Partnership Revolving Fund; renamed Virginia Housing Trust Fund.
- HB 835 Shared work programs; established, report.
- HB 864 Transportation Board; changes composition, Governor shall appoint or remove members, etc.
- HB 894 Electric and natural gas utilities; energy efficiency programs.
- HB 922 Real estate tax; exemption for disabled veterans.
- HB 1063 School calendar; local school boards responsible for setting and determining opening of school year.
- HB 1106 Behavior and assistant behavior analysts; licensure by Board of Medicine.
- HB 1108 Career and technical education; industry certifications mandatory part of program.
- HB 1109 Problem Gambling Treatment Fund; established.
- HB 1155 Income tax, state; taxation of trusts established for disabled individuals.
- HB 1270 Hampton, City of; Department of General Services to transfer certain property located within City.
- HJ 71 Constitutional amendment; Transportation Funds.
- HJ 91 National Women's History Museum; Congress to support establishing in Washington, D.C.
- HJ 106 National Women's History Museum; supports creation thereof on National Mall in Washington, D.C.
- HJ 107 Hold Out for Hunger Day; designating as April 14, 2012, and each succeeding year thereafter.
- HJ 113 ICPRB; joint subcommittee to study State's withdrawal & effects upon source of drinking water, etc.
- HJ 115 United States Constitution; General Assembly of Va. to ratify and affirm Equal Rights Amendment.
- HJ 145 Preeclampsia Month; designating as May 2012, and each succeeding year thereafter.
- HJ 198 Commending Alan G. Merten.
- HJ 201 Commending the Honorable William Kyle Barlow.
- HJ 238 Commending Dr. Linwood H. Rose.
- HJ 240 Commending Girl Scouts of the United States of America.
- HJ 278 Commending Donna M. Blatecky.
- HJ 340 Celebrating the life of the Reverend Glenwood Paris Roane, Sr.
- HJ 390 National Guard Day; designating as third Monday in January 2013, & each succeeding year thereafter.
- HJ 394 Celebrating the life of Andrea Lynch Lohr.
- HJ 396 Celebrating the accomplishments of the Virginia National Guard in 2011.
- HJ 397 Commending Eugene J. Coleman III.
- HJ 413 Commending the Virginia Biotechnology Association.
- HJ 415 Commending the United States Coast Guard for its American War of 1812 Revenue Cutters Service.
- HJ 417 Commending George C. Marshall High School.
- HJ 423 Celebrating the life of Joshua Weissman.
- HJ 454 Celebrating the life of the Honorable Glenn Brooks McClanan, Sr.
- HJ 471 Commending the Virginia Health Care Foundation on its 20 years of service to the Commonwealth.
- HJ 479 Commending Dr. Charles P. Poland, Jr.
- HJ 480 Commending Dr. Robert M. Hazen.
- HJ 481 Commending Dr. Giorgio A. Ascoli.
- HJ 517 Commending the Augusta Regional Free Clinic.
- HJ 519 Commending Anthony H. Griffin.
- HR 4 House of Delegates; recording of standing committee and subcommittee meetings.
- HR 11 Celebrating the life of Cathy Belter.
- HR 45 Celebrating the life of Colonel Van T. Barfoot.
- HR 49 Commending Edna Frady.
- HR 50 Commemorating the 130th anniversary of the birth of President Franklin Delano Roosevelt.
- HR 57 Commemorating the arrival of Africans to Virginia.
- HR 70 Commemorating the life and legacy of Anna Eleanor Roosevelt.
- HR 71 Commending Dr. William M. Kelso.
- SJ 176 Commending Graceful Spaces.
- SJ 177 Commending Wee Play.
- SJ 178 Commending Janet and Vade Bolton.
- SJ 207 Celebrating the life of Andrea Lynch Lohr.
- SJ 216 Commending Washington Dulles International Airport.