Delegate Robert D. Orrock, Sr.
(R) - House District 54
|In-session address: ||Mailing address: |
General Assembly Building, Room 411|
Richmond, Virginia 23219
|P.O. Box 458
Thornburg, Virginia 22565
Legislation as Co-Patron:
(registered users: create
- HB 15 School calendar; local school boards responsible for setting and determining opening of school year.
- HB 33 Public procurement; state agency agreements with labor organizations.
- HB 183 Family Access to Medical Insurance Security Plan; coverage for certain children and pregnant women.
- HB 216 Retail Sales and Use Tax; exemption includes certain computer equipment and enabling software.
- HB 321 Income tax, corporate; tax credits for donations to non-profit organizations, etc.
- HB 382 Assistive technology devices; transfer of by school division.
- HB 777 Evaluate Tax Preferences, Joint Subcommittee to; established, report.
- HB 922 Real estate tax; exemption for disabled veterans.
- HB 1106 Behavior and assistant behavior analysts; licensure by Board of Medicine.
- HJ 22 Commending Tyler Whitley.
- HJ 91 National Women's History Museum; Congress to support establishing in Washington, D.C.
- HJ 145 Preeclampsia Month; designating as May 2012, and each succeeding year thereafter.
- HJ 155 Commending the Honorable G. Glenn Oder.
- HJ 238 Commending Dr. Linwood H. Rose.
- HJ 331 Commending Grace Anne Braxton.
- HJ 390 National Guard Day; designating as third Monday in January 2013, & each succeeding year thereafter.
- HJ 394 Celebrating the life of Andrea Lynch Lohr.
- HJ 396 Celebrating the accomplishments of the Virginia National Guard in 2011.
- HJ 413 Commending the Virginia Biotechnology Association.
- HJ 415 Commending the United States Coast Guard for its American War of 1812 Revenue Cutters Service.
- HJ 423 Celebrating the life of Joshua Weissman.
- HJ 435 Commending the Rappahannock Valley Amateur Radio Club.
- HJ 449 Commending Sara Fartro.
- HJ 450 Commending the Reverend Lawrence A. Davies.
- HJ 452 Celebrating the life of Edgar Clarence Eck, Jr.
- HJ 454 Celebrating the life of the Honorable Glenn Brooks McClanan, Sr.
- HJ 471 Commending the Virginia Health Care Foundation on its 20 years of service to the Commonwealth.
- HJ 500 Commending Dr. Thomas G. Digges, Jr.
- HR 10 Federal immigration training and enforcement authority; supporting Governor's § 287(g) request.
- HR 45 Celebrating the life of Colonel Van T. Barfoot.
- HR 71 Commending Dr. William M. Kelso.
- HR 74 Commending Ken Sorenson.
- SJ 202 Celebrating the life of Debra Chittum Cox.
- SJ 207 Celebrating the life of Andrea Lynch Lohr.