Delegate Margaret B. Ransone
(R) - House District 99
|In-session address: ||Mailing address: |
General Assembly Building, Room 809 |
Richmond, Virginia 23219
|P.O. Box 358
Kinsale, Virginia 22488
Legislation as Co-Patron:
(registered users: create
- HB 25 Concealed handgun permit; confidentiality of permittee information.
- HB 33 Public procurement; state agency agreements with labor organizations.
- HB 83 Mammograms; information on breast density.
- HB 131 Income tax, state; tax credit for disabled military veterans.
- HB 176 Nutrient credit certification; regulations, Nutrient Trading Act is established, penalty.
- HB 183 Family Access to Medical Insurance Security Plan; coverage for certain children and pregnant women.
- HB 264 Interstate Health Care Compact; established.
- HB 292 Virginia Economic Development Partnership Authority; increases membership of board of directors.
- HB 305 Higher educational institutions; crisis and emergency management plans.
- HB 321 Income tax, corporate; tax credits for donations to non-profit organizations, etc.
- HB 339 Budget development; each state agency to submit a prioritized list of its programs to Governor.
- HB 350 Virginia Retirement System; modifies disability benefits provided to state employees.
- HB 462 Abortion; informed consent, shall undergo ultrasound imaging, exceptions.
- HB 520 State Inspector General, Office of; performance review of state agencies.
- HB 546 Gang crimes; includes definition of predicate criminal act.
- HB 644 In-state tuition; eligibility of members of Virginia National Guard residing in state.
- HB 684 Coal mine safety; operator of coal mine to submit map and revisions that show directional changes.
- HB 714 Major business facility job tax credit; extends time credit may be taken over a two-year period.
- HB 719 Hunting and fishing license, special; permanently disabled veteran to apply and receive at no cost.
- HB 922 Real estate tax; exemption for disabled veterans.
- HB 940 Handguns; eliminates prohibition on purchasing more than one in a 30-day period.
- HB 1015 Public Procurement Act; bid match preference for State businesses.
- HB 1061 Secondary school graduation requirements; diplomas.
- HB 1106 Behavior and assistant behavior analysts; licensure by Board of Medicine.
- HB 1185 The Road to Revolution; expands potential for sites on state heritage trail.
- HB 1273 Chemotherapy; requirements for orally administered cancer drugs.
- HJ 52 Tax structure, State's; joint subcommittee to study reforming.
- HJ 94 School prayer and prayer in public meetings, public voluntary; urges Congress to propose amendment.
- HJ 96 Summer flounder; Atlantic States Marine Fisheries Commission to allow options for harvest.
- HJ 141 Unfunded federal mandates; Joint Legislative Audit and Review Commission to study.
- HJ 145 Preeclampsia Month; designating as May 2012, and each succeeding year thereafter.
- HJ 155 Commending the Honorable G. Glenn Oder.
- HJ 230 Wilson, Edith Bolling; General Assembly to recognize Birthplace and Childhood Home in Wythe County.
- HJ 238 Commending Dr. Linwood H. Rose.
- HJ 240 Commending Girl Scouts of the United States of America.
- HJ 278 Commending Donna M. Blatecky.
- HJ 385 Commending Robert A. Carlson.
- HJ 388 Commending Barbara Thomas.
- HJ 390 National Guard Day; designating as third Monday in January 2013, & each succeeding year thereafter.
- HJ 394 Celebrating the life of Andrea Lynch Lohr.
- HJ 396 Celebrating the accomplishments of the Virginia National Guard in 2011.
- HJ 413 Commending the Virginia Biotechnology Association.
- HJ 415 Commending the United States Coast Guard for its American War of 1812 Revenue Cutters Service.
- HJ 423 Celebrating the life of Joshua Weissman.
- HJ 452 Celebrating the life of Edgar Clarence Eck, Jr.
- HR 10 Federal immigration training and enforcement authority; supporting Governor's § 287(g) request.
- HR 45 Celebrating the life of Colonel Van T. Barfoot.
- HR 71 Commending Dr. William M. Kelso.
- HR 75 Celebrating the life of Amarria Denise Johnson.
- SB 174 Stormwater program assistance; DCR to provide technical and staff assistance in managing.
- SB 560 Sanitary districts; authorizes board of supervisors to construct and maintain dams within district.
- SJ 207 Celebrating the life of Andrea Lynch Lohr.