Delegate C. Matthew Fariss
(R) - House District 59
|In-session address: ||Mailing address: |
General Assembly Building, Room 721 |
Richmond, Virginia 23219
|243-C Livestock Road
Rustburg, Virginia 24588
Legislation as Co-Patron:
(registered users: create
- HB 15 School calendar; local school boards responsible for setting and determining opening of school year.
- HB 33 Public procurement; state agency agreements with labor organizations.
- HB 83 Mammograms; information on breast density.
- HB 97 Motorcycles; driving two abreast in a single lane.
- HB 321 Income tax, corporate; tax credits for donations to non-profit organizations, etc.
- HB 350 Virginia Retirement System; modifies disability benefits provided to state employees.
- HB 439 Veterans; disposition and identification of unclaimed cremains.
- HB 462 Abortion; informed consent, shall undergo ultrasound imaging, exceptions.
- HB 520 State Inspector General, Office of; performance review of state agencies.
- HB 684 Coal mine safety; operator of coal mine to submit map and revisions that show directional changes.
- HB 719 Hunting and fishing license, special; permanently disabled veteran to apply and receive at no cost.
- HB 922 Real estate tax; exemption for disabled veterans.
- HB 997 Public assistance; written and oral information to applicant.
- HB 1012 Criminal history record information check; elimination of fees.
- HB 1083 In-state students; admission at certain higher educational institutions.
- HB 1106 Behavior and assistant behavior analysts; licensure by Board of Medicine.
- HB 1121 Veterans Services, Department of; ratio of claims agents to number of veterans in State.
- HB 1162 Human embryos; research prohibited, penalty.
- HB 1285 Virginia Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act; created, penalty.
- HJ 91 National Women's History Museum; Congress to support establishing in Washington, D.C.
- HJ 94 School prayer and prayer in public meetings, public voluntary; urges Congress to propose amendment.
- HJ 145 Preeclampsia Month; designating as May 2012, and each succeeding year thereafter.
- HJ 155 Commending the Honorable G. Glenn Oder.
- HJ 196 Celebrating the life of Warren Calvin Falwell.
- HJ 202 Commending the Brookville High School football team.
- HJ 238 Commending Dr. Linwood H. Rose.
- HJ 256 Celebrating the life of Joseph Temple Henley, Jr.
- HJ 257 Celebrating the life of Lawrence S. Eagleburger.
- HJ 259 Commending the White Hall Ruritan Club on the occasion of its 50th anniversary.
- HJ 277 Commending Kevin Lunsmann.
- HJ 307 Commending Jon Fried.
- HJ 390 National Guard Day; designating as third Monday in January 2013, & each succeeding year thereafter.
- HJ 394 Celebrating the life of Andrea Lynch Lohr.
- HJ 396 Celebrating the accomplishments of the Virginia National Guard in 2011.
- HJ 409 Commending the Greater Lynchburg Community Trust.
- HJ 415 Commending the United States Coast Guard for its American War of 1812 Revenue Cutters Service.
- HJ 423 Celebrating the life of Joshua Weissman.
- HJ 452 Celebrating the life of Edgar Clarence Eck, Jr.
- HJ 456 Commending Gleaning For The World.
- HR 10 Federal immigration training and enforcement authority; supporting Governor's § 287(g) request.
- HR 45 Celebrating the life of Colonel Van T. Barfoot.
- HR 71 Commending Dr. William M. Kelso.
- HR 75 Celebrating the life of Amarria Denise Johnson.
- SB 433 Veterans; determination of status of unclaimed cremains.
- SJ 207 Celebrating the life of Andrea Lynch Lohr.