Delegate Tony O. Wilt
(R) - House District 26
|In-session address: ||Mailing address: |
General Assembly Building, Room 526 |
Richmond, Virginia 23219
|P.O. Box 1425
Harrisonburg, Virginia 22803
Legislation as Co-Patron:
(registered users: create
- HB 3 Child abuse or neglect; athletic coaches, etc. of private sports teams required to report to DSS.
- HB 4 Child abuse or neglect; athletic coach or director of public school, etc. required to report to DSS.
- HB 15 School calendar; local school boards responsible for setting and determining opening of school year.
- HB 33 Public procurement; state agency agreements with labor organizations.
- HB 48 Castle doctrine; self-defense and defense of others.
- HB 73 VIEW; substance abuse screening and assessment of public assistance applicants and recipients.
- HB 83 Mammograms; information on breast density.
- HB 187 Police check-points; prohibits establishment of motorcycle only check-points.
- HB 321 Income tax, corporate; tax credits for donations to non-profit organizations, etc.
- HB 350 Virginia Retirement System; modifies disability benefits provided to state employees.
- HB 462 Abortion; informed consent, shall undergo ultrasound imaging, exceptions.
- HB 546 Gang crimes; includes definition of predicate criminal act.
- HB 644 In-state tuition; eligibility of members of Virginia National Guard residing in state.
- HB 766 Governor's Agriculture and Forestry Industries Development Fund; established, report.
- HB 922 Real estate tax; exemption for disabled veterans.
- HB 1057 Absentee voting; procedures for military and overseas voters.
- HB 1083 In-state students; admission at certain higher educational institutions.
- HB 1135 Concealed handgun permit; removes certain requirements for out-of-state permits.
- HB 1162 Human embryos; research prohibited, penalty.
- HB 1237 Child abuse and neglect; mandatory reporting, penalties.
- HB 1285 Virginia Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act; created, penalty.
- HJ 3 Constitutional amendment; taking or damaging of private property for public use (second reference).
- HJ 49 Governor's Executive Reorganization Plan; approval by each house of General Assembly.
- HJ 91 National Women's History Museum; Congress to support establishing in Washington, D.C.
- HJ 93 Local Government Education Week; designating as first week in April 2012, and each succeeding year.
- HJ 94 School prayer and prayer in public meetings, public voluntary; urges Congress to propose amendment.
- HJ 144 Small Business Day; designating as September 21, 2012, and each succeeding year thereafter.
- HJ 145 Preeclampsia Month; designating as May 2012, and each succeeding year thereafter.
- HJ 155 Commending the Honorable G. Glenn Oder.
- HJ 198 Commending Alan G. Merten.
- HJ 274 Commending the Virginia Wine Industry on the occasion of its 250th anniversary.
- HJ 382 Commending the Turner Ashby High School one-act play ensemble.
- HJ 390 National Guard Day; designating as third Monday in January 2013, & each succeeding year thereafter.
- HJ 396 Celebrating the accomplishments of the Virginia National Guard in 2011.
- HJ 415 Commending the United States Coast Guard for its American War of 1812 Revenue Cutters Service.
- HJ 423 Celebrating the life of Joshua Weissman.
- HJ 452 Celebrating the life of Edgar Clarence Eck, Jr.
- HJ 454 Celebrating the life of the Honorable Glenn Brooks McClanan, Sr.
- HR 10 Federal immigration training and enforcement authority; supporting Governor's § 287(g) request.
- HR 45 Celebrating the life of Colonel Van T. Barfoot.
- HR 71 Commending Dr. William M. Kelso.
- HR 74 Commending Ken Sorenson.
- SJ 104 Commending MillerCoors.
- SJ 112 Celebrating the life of Francis Snead Ferguson.
- SJ 126 Commending Dr. Linwood H. Rose.
- SJ 207 Celebrating the life of Andrea Lynch Lohr.
- SJ 210 Commemorating the 75th anniversary of the Federal Aid in Wildlife Restoration Act.