Delegate Luke E. Torian
(D) - House District 52
|In-session address: ||Mailing address: |
General Assembly Building, Room 508|
Richmond, Virginia 23219
|4222 Fortuna Plaza
Dumfries, Virginia 22025
Legislation as Co-Patron:
(registered users: create
- HB 15 School calendar; local school boards responsible for setting and determining opening of school year.
- HB 85 HOV lanes; extends sunset provision on use by vehicles with clean special fuel license plates.
- HB 129 Electric utilities; purchases from net metering sellers.
- HB 183 Family Access to Medical Insurance Security Plan; coverage for certain children and pregnant women.
- HB 216 Retail Sales and Use Tax; exemption includes certain computer equipment and enabling software.
- HB 325 Students with autism spectrum disorders; school board to require training of personnel.
- HB 334 Public Procurement Act; bid match preference for State businesses.
- HB 532 Motor vehicles; prohibits operator from engaging in activities that impair operation of vehicle.
- HB 656 Parental notification; school investigations.
- HB 790 Virginia Housing Partnership Revolving Fund; renamed Virginia Housing Trust Fund.
- HB 798 Salvage vehicles; consumer awareness of issues that may occur from purchasing at auction.
- HB 841 Major business facility job credits & enterprise zone job creation grants; not allowed for same job.
- HB 864 Transportation Board; changes composition, Governor shall appoint or remove members, etc.
- HB 922 Real estate tax; exemption for disabled veterans.
- HB 937 Spouses of military service members; expediting issuance of business licenses, etc.
- HB 939 Accounts, Department of; recovery of erroneous or improper payments to state officer or employee.
- HB 987 Financial exploitation of incapacitated adults; penalties.
- HB 1063 School calendar; local school boards responsible for setting and determining opening of school year.
- HB 1106 Behavior and assistant behavior analysts; licensure by Board of Medicine.
- HB 1237 Child abuse and neglect; mandatory reporting, penalties.
- HB 1270 Hampton, City of; Department of General Services to transfer certain property located within City.
- HB 1292 Statewide Fire Prevention Code; grandfathering certain kitchens.
- HB 1293 Statewide Fire Prevention Code; local inspection fee in City of Chesapeake.
- HB 1294 Churches, synagogues, etc.; localities shall not charge any fee unless authorized by general law.
- HJ 65 Sesquicentennial of Emancipation Proclamation; recognizing African American members.
- HJ 113 ICPRB; joint subcommittee to study State's withdrawal & effects upon source of drinking water, etc.
- HJ 134 Bi-County Parkway and Tri-County Parkway; JLARC to study economic impact of proposed projects.
- HJ 145 Preeclampsia Month; designating as May 2012, and each succeeding year thereafter.
- HJ 198 Commending Alan G. Merten.
- HJ 238 Commending Dr. Linwood H. Rose.
- HJ 239 Commending Hadden Culp.
- HJ 278 Commending Donna M. Blatecky.
- HJ 314 Commending the work of the Fort Monroe Authority.
- HJ 374 Celebrating the life of the Reverend Dr. Robert Louis Taylor.
- HJ 390 National Guard Day; designating as third Monday in January 2013, & each succeeding year thereafter.
- HJ 394 Celebrating the life of Andrea Lynch Lohr.
- HJ 396 Celebrating the accomplishments of the Virginia National Guard in 2011.
- HJ 413 Commending the Virginia Biotechnology Association.
- HJ 423 Celebrating the life of Joshua Weissman.
- HJ 471 Commending the Virginia Health Care Foundation on its 20 years of service to the Commonwealth.
- HJ 479 Commending Dr. Charles P. Poland, Jr.
- HJ 480 Commending Dr. Robert M. Hazen.
- HJ 481 Commending Dr. Giorgio A. Ascoli.
- HJ 508 Commending Micron Technology, Inc.
- HJ 513 Commending Grace Edmondson Harris.
- HJ 517 Commending the Augusta Regional Free Clinic.
- HJ 523 Celebrating the life of Ivan Benton McEachin, Jr.
- HR 45 Celebrating the life of Colonel Van T. Barfoot.
- HR 50 Commemorating the 130th anniversary of the birth of President Franklin Delano Roosevelt.
- HR 71 Commending Dr. William M. Kelso.
- SB 434 Funeral or memorial service disruption; penalty.
- SB 620 Federal Government Contractor Grant Fund and Program; created & established for certain businesses.
- SJ 186 Commending Timothy A. Rudy.
- SJ 200 Commending the Gar-Field High School boys’ basketball team.
- SJ 207 Celebrating the life of Andrea Lynch Lohr.
- SJ 216 Commending Washington Dulles International Airport.