Delegate Matthew James
(D) - House District 80
|In-session address: ||Mailing address: |
General Assembly Building, Room 814|
Richmond, Virginia 23219
|P.O. Box 7487
Portsmouth, Virginia 23707
Legislation as Co-Patron:
(registered users: create
- HB 16 Civil rights; automatically restored to certain persons for eligibilty to register to vote.
- HB 83 Mammograms; information on breast density.
- HB 183 Family Access to Medical Insurance Security Plan; coverage for certain children and pregnant women.
- HB 406 Incentives, local; local government to provide regulatory flexibility to defense contractors.
- HB 581 Retail Sales and Use Tax; clarifies amount of revenue authorized tourism project is entitled.
- HB 790 Virginia Housing Partnership Revolving Fund; renamed Virginia Housing Trust Fund.
- HB 864 Transportation Board; changes composition, Governor shall appoint or remove members, etc.
- HB 922 Real estate tax; exemption for disabled veterans.
- HB 1106 Behavior and assistant behavior analysts; licensure by Board of Medicine.
- HB 1270 Hampton, City of; Department of General Services to transfer certain property located within City.
- HB 1292 Statewide Fire Prevention Code; grandfathering certain kitchens.
- HB 1293 Statewide Fire Prevention Code; local inspection fee in City of Chesapeake.
- HB 1294 Churches, synagogues, etc.; localities shall not charge any fee unless authorized by general law.
- HB 1297 Tolls; use to fund other facility.
- HJ 50 Flooding; Institute of Marine Science to study strategies to prevent in Tidewater localities.
- HJ 65 Sesquicentennial of Emancipation Proclamation; recognizing African American members.
- HJ 91 National Women's History Museum; Congress to support establishing in Washington, D.C.
- HJ 145 Preeclampsia Month; designating as May 2012, and each succeeding year thereafter.
- HJ 155 Commending the Honorable G. Glenn Oder.
- HJ 173 Eastern Virginia Medical School; SCHEV to study merging with Old Dominion University.
- HJ 201 Commending the Honorable William Kyle Barlow.
- HJ 223 Commending John R. Newhart.
- HJ 230 Wilson, Edith Bolling; General Assembly to recognize Birthplace and Childhood Home in Wythe County.
- HJ 238 Commending Dr. Linwood H. Rose.
- HJ 240 Commending Girl Scouts of the United States of America.
- HJ 264 Celebrating the life of Deborah Ann Cradle Harris.
- HJ 278 Commending Donna M. Blatecky.
- HJ 314 Commending the work of the Fort Monroe Authority.
- HJ 365 Celebrating the life of the Honorable Peter George Decker, Jr.
- HJ 369 Commending Dr. Deborah M. DiCroce.
- HJ 379 Commending the City of Chesapeake on the occasion of its 50th anniversary.
- HJ 380 Commending the Sinomlando Centre for Oral History and Memory Work
- HJ 390 National Guard Day; designating as third Monday in January 2013, & each succeeding year thereafter.
- HJ 394 Celebrating the life of Andrea Lynch Lohr.
- HJ 396 Celebrating the accomplishments of the Virginia National Guard in 2011.
- HJ 413 Commending the Virginia Biotechnology Association.
- HJ 423 Celebrating the life of Joshua Weissman.
- HJ 433 Celebrating the life of Police Officer Specialist Timothy Brian Schock.
- HJ 434 Celebrating the life of Bishop Barnett Karl Thoroughgood.
- HJ 489 Commending "The Forget Me Not Project".
- HJ 513 Commending Grace Edmondson Harris.
- HJ 517 Commending the Augusta Regional Free Clinic.
- HJ 520 Commending Boy Scout Troop 400.
- HJ 521 Commending the Richmond Free Press.
- HJ 523 Celebrating the life of Ivan Benton McEachin, Jr.
- HR 8 Commending the 2012 inductees into the Virginia Sports Hall of Fame.
- HR 29 Commending Jeryl Rose Phillips.
- HR 45 Celebrating the life of Colonel Van T. Barfoot.
- HR 50 Commemorating the 130th anniversary of the birth of President Franklin Delano Roosevelt.
- HR 57 Commemorating the arrival of Africans to Virginia.
- HR 58 Commending the Wesley Grove United Church of Christ.
- HR 71 Commending Dr. William M. Kelso.
- SJ 167 Commending the Great Bridge High School baseball team.
- SJ 207 Celebrating the life of Andrea Lynch Lohr.
- SJ 211 Commending the Oscar Smith High School football team.
- SJ 213 Celebrating the life of Robert Williams Daniel, Jr.