Delegate James E. Edmunds, II
(R) - House District 60
|In-session address: ||Mailing address: |
General Assembly Building, Room 805|
Richmond, Virginia 23219
|P.O. Box 1115
Halifax, Virginia 24558
Legislation as Co-Patron:
(registered users: create
- HB 15 School calendar; local school boards responsible for setting and determining opening of school year.
- HB 33 Public procurement; state agency agreements with labor organizations.
- HB 46 Food inspections; exempts private homes that process and prepare pickles, relishes, and salsas.
- HB 83 Mammograms; information on breast density.
- HB 97 Motorcycles; driving two abreast in a single lane.
- HB 249 VIEW; substance abuse screening and assessment of public assistance applicants and recipients.
- HB 305 Higher educational institutions; crisis and emergency management plans.
- HB 350 Virginia Retirement System; modifies disability benefits provided to state employees.
- HB 395 Line of Duty Act; expeditious payment for burial expense for person whose death is in line of duty.
- HB 713 Power of attorney; embezzlement by agent, penalty.
- HB 730 Veterans Services, Board of; voting by ex officio members.
- HB 922 Real estate tax; exemption for disabled veterans.
- HB 995 Forestry, Department of; limits payments from timber sales to localities.
- HB 997 Public assistance; written and oral information to applicant.
- HB 1084 Voter identification requirements; provisional ballot to be offered if voter has no photo ID.
- HB 1106 Behavior and assistant behavior analysts; licensure by Board of Medicine.
- HB 1121 Veterans Services, Department of; ratio of claims agents to number of veterans in State.
- HB 1157 Local governments; equalizes city and county taxing authority.
- HB 1185 The Road to Revolution; expands potential for sites on state heritage trail.
- HJ 94 School prayer and prayer in public meetings, public voluntary; urges Congress to propose amendment.
- HJ 97 Regional higher education centers; SCHEV to study management and structure.
- HJ 145 Preeclampsia Month; designating as May 2012, and each succeeding year thereafter.
- HJ 155 Commending the Honorable G. Glenn Oder.
- HJ 196 Celebrating the life of Warren Calvin Falwell.
- HJ 198 Commending Alan G. Merten.
- HJ 230 Wilson, Edith Bolling; General Assembly to recognize Birthplace and Childhood Home in Wythe County.
- HJ 238 Commending Dr. Linwood H. Rose.
- HJ 240 Commending Girl Scouts of the United States of America.
- HJ 278 Commending Donna M. Blatecky.
- HJ 390 National Guard Day; designating as third Monday in January 2013, & each succeeding year thereafter.
- HJ 394 Celebrating the life of Andrea Lynch Lohr.
- HJ 396 Celebrating the accomplishments of the Virginia National Guard in 2011.
- HJ 415 Commending the United States Coast Guard for its American War of 1812 Revenue Cutters Service.
- HJ 423 Celebrating the life of Joshua Weissman.
- HJ 452 Celebrating the life of Edgar Clarence Eck, Jr.
- HR 10 Federal immigration training and enforcement authority; supporting Governor's § 287(g) request.
- HR 45 Celebrating the life of Colonel Van T. Barfoot.
- HR 71 Commending Dr. William M. Kelso.
- HR 74 Commending Ken Sorenson.
- SB 433 Veterans; determination of status of unclaimed cremains.
- SJ 112 Celebrating the life of Francis Snead Ferguson.
- SJ 207 Celebrating the life of Andrea Lynch Lohr.
- SJ 212 Commending the Charlotte County Dixie Youth Baseball Majors team.