Delegate Barry D. Knight
(R) - House District 81
|In-session address: ||Mailing address: |
General Assembly Building, Room 417|
Richmond, Virginia 23219
|1852 Mill Landing Road
Virginia Beach, Virginia 23457
Legislation as Co-Patron:
(registered users: create
- HB 33 Public procurement; state agency agreements with labor organizations.
- HB 97 Motorcycles; driving two abreast in a single lane.
- HB 321 Income tax, corporate; tax credits for donations to non-profit organizations, etc.
- HB 512 Intangible personal property tax; classification of certain machinery and tools.
- HB 585 Small Business Investment Grant Fund; created.
- HB 714 Major business facility job tax credit; extends time credit may be taken over a two-year period.
- HB 730 Veterans Services, Board of; voting by ex officio members.
- HB 768 Virginia Jobs Investment Program; created, Dept. of Business Assistance to administer programs.
- HB 813 Commercial space flight; funding and oversight.
- HB 864 Transportation Board; changes composition, Governor shall appoint or remove members, etc.
- HB 869 Urban development areas; makes designation optional rather than mandatory for all localities.
- HB 922 Real estate tax; exemption for disabled veterans.
- HB 1106 Behavior and assistant behavior analysts; licensure by Board of Medicine.
- HB 1221 Training center; a consumer shall only be discharged upon consent of consumer or representative.
- HB 1240 Certificate of public need; establishing psychiatric service and addition of inpatient beds.
- HB 1292 Statewide Fire Prevention Code; grandfathering certain kitchens.
- HB 1293 Statewide Fire Prevention Code; local inspection fee in City of Chesapeake.
- HB 1294 Churches, synagogues, etc.; localities shall not charge any fee unless authorized by general law.
- HJ 49 Governor's Executive Reorganization Plan; approval by each house of General Assembly.
- HJ 96 Summer flounder; Atlantic States Marine Fisheries Commission to allow options for harvest.
- HJ 144 Small Business Day; designating as September 21, 2012, and each succeeding year thereafter.
- HJ 145 Preeclampsia Month; designating as May 2012, and each succeeding year thereafter.
- HJ 155 Commending the Honorable G. Glenn Oder.
- HJ 173 Eastern Virginia Medical School; SCHEV to study merging with Old Dominion University.
- HJ 198 Commending Alan G. Merten.
- HJ 223 Commending John R. Newhart.
- HJ 238 Commending Dr. Linwood H. Rose.
- HJ 240 Commending Girl Scouts of the United States of America.
- HJ 278 Commending Donna M. Blatecky.
- HJ 314 Commending the work of the Fort Monroe Authority.
- HJ 343 Commending Joey Layton.
- HJ 365 Celebrating the life of the Honorable Peter George Decker, Jr.
- HJ 369 Commending Dr. Deborah M. DiCroce.
- HJ 375 Commending the Volcom Give Jeans a Chance 2011 program in Virginia.
- HJ 379 Commending the City of Chesapeake on the occasion of its 50th anniversary.
- HJ 390 National Guard Day; designating as third Monday in January 2013, & each succeeding year thereafter.
- HJ 394 Celebrating the life of Andrea Lynch Lohr.
- HJ 396 Celebrating the accomplishments of the Virginia National Guard in 2011.
- HJ 413 Commending the Virginia Biotechnology Association.
- HJ 423 Celebrating the life of Joshua Weissman.
- HJ 433 Celebrating the life of Police Officer Specialist Timothy Brian Schock.
- HJ 454 Celebrating the life of the Honorable Glenn Brooks McClanan, Sr.
- HR 10 Federal immigration training and enforcement authority; supporting Governor's § 287(g) request.
- HR 45 Celebrating the life of Colonel Van T. Barfoot.
- HR 71 Commending Dr. William M. Kelso.
- HR 72 Celebrating the life of Kenneth Vincent Geroe.
- HR 74 Commending Ken Sorenson.
- SJ 18 Commending the Virginia Aquarium and Marine Science Center.
- SJ 165 Commending Dr. Alan Merten.
- SJ 167 Commending the Great Bridge High School baseball team.
- SJ 187 Celebrating the life of Bishop Barnett Karl Thoroughgood.
- SJ 207 Celebrating the life of Andrea Lynch Lohr.
- SJ 210 Commemorating the 75th anniversary of the Federal Aid in Wildlife Restoration Act.