Delegate Brenda L. Pogge
(R) - House District 96
|In-session address: ||Mailing address: |
General Assembly Building, Room 403 |
Richmond, Virginia 23219
|P.O. Box 196
Norge, Virginia 23127
Legislation as Co-Patron:
(registered users: create
- HB 33 Public procurement; state agency agreements with labor organizations.
- HB 79 Disability Commission; establishing work groups to assist in carrying out powers and duties, etc.
- HB 83 Mammograms; information on breast density.
- HB 189 Child-placing agency; shall not be required to participate in placement of child for foster care.
- HB 321 Income tax, corporate; tax credits for donations to non-profit organizations, etc.
- HB 350 Virginia Retirement System; modifies disability benefits provided to state employees.
- HB 459 Pawnbrokers and precious metals dealers; photograph required of person pawning, selling, etc.
- HB 462 Abortion; informed consent, shall undergo ultrasound imaging, exceptions.
- HB 581 Retail Sales and Use Tax; clarifies amount of revenue authorized tourism project is entitled.
- HB 584 Highway median maintenance; VDOT to enter into agreements with local governments.
- HB 644 In-state tuition; eligibility of members of Virginia National Guard residing in state.
- HB 719 Hunting and fishing license, special; permanently disabled veteran to apply and receive at no cost.
- HB 721 Towing and Recovery Operators, Board of; abolishes Board.
- HB 725 Motor vehicle title loans, payday loans, and open-end credit plans; caps interest rate.
- HB 730 Veterans Services, Board of; voting by ex officio members.
- HB 825 Application of foreign law; court decisions will be void as violation of public policy of State.
- HB 895 Voter registration; requires proof of U.S. citizenship, residence, and photo ID to register.
- HB 922 Real estate tax; exemption for disabled veterans.
- HB 933 Real estate tax; exemption for disabled veterans.
- HB 937 Spouses of military service members; expediting issuance of business licenses, etc.
- HB 1000 Telework expenses tax credit; raises cap on aggregate amount available in years 2012 and 2013.
- HB 1056 Veterans; determination of status of unclaimed cremains.
- HB 1057 Absentee voting; procedures for military and overseas voters.
- HB 1121 Veterans Services, Department of; ratio of claims agents to number of veterans in State.
- HB 1162 Human embryos; research prohibited, penalty.
- HB 1285 Virginia Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act; created, penalty.
- HJ 49 Governor's Executive Reorganization Plan; approval by each house of General Assembly.
- HJ 91 National Women's History Museum; Congress to support establishing in Washington, D.C.
- HJ 109 United States Constitution; urges Congress to propose an amendment to impose a balance budget.
- HJ 141 Unfunded federal mandates; Joint Legislative Audit and Review Commission to study.
- HJ 144 Small Business Day; designating as September 21, 2012, and each succeeding year thereafter.
- HJ 145 Preeclampsia Month; designating as May 2012, and each succeeding year thereafter.
- HJ 155 Commending the Honorable G. Glenn Oder.
- HJ 198 Commending Alan G. Merten.
- HJ 201 Commending the Honorable William Kyle Barlow.
- HJ 230 Wilson, Edith Bolling; General Assembly to recognize Birthplace and Childhood Home in Wythe County.
- HJ 238 Commending Dr. Linwood H. Rose.
- HJ 388 Commending Barbara Thomas.
- HJ 390 National Guard Day; designating as third Monday in January 2013, & each succeeding year thereafter.
- HJ 394 Celebrating the life of Andrea Lynch Lohr.
- HJ 396 Celebrating the accomplishments of the Virginia National Guard in 2011.
- HJ 423 Celebrating the life of Joshua Weissman.
- HJ 454 Celebrating the life of the Honorable Glenn Brooks McClanan, Sr.
- HR 10 Federal immigration training and enforcement authority; supporting Governor's § 287(g) request.
- HR 45 Celebrating the life of Colonel Van T. Barfoot.
- HR 74 Commending Ken Sorenson.
- SB 523 Minority Business Enterprise, Department of; certification of employment services organizations.
- SJ 55 Celebrating the life of Ronald Anthony Campana.
- SJ 207 Celebrating the life of Andrea Lynch Lohr.