Delegate David L. Englin
(D) - House District 45
|In-session address: ||Mailing address: |
General Assembly Building, Room 707 |
Richmond, Virginia 23219
301 King Street
Alexandria, Virginia 22314
Legislation as Chief Patron:
(registered users: create
- HB 69 Renewable energy portfolio standard program; required participation of electric utility.
- HB 70 Energy conservation; establishes statewide goal of reducing consumption of electric energy.
- HB 142 Smoking; allows localities to ban in designated public parks.
- HB 143 Preschool programs; private funding.
- HB 144 Virginia Preschool Initiative Local Grant Program; created.
- HB 145 Retail Sales and Use Tax; removes $2,000 cap on amount of tax imposed on watercraft.
- HB 1021 Constitutional amendment; General Assembly to delay reconvened session (voter referendum).
- HB 1022 Confederate cemeteries and graves; changes organization responsible for Presbyterian Cemetery.
- HB 1023 Income tax, state and corporate; tax credit for hiring certain individuals.
- HB 1024 Governor's Development Opportunity Fund; use of Fund.
- HB 1025 Drivers licenses; allows military veterans to have their veteran status indicated.
- HB 1026 Alcoholic beverage control; advertising "Happy Hour."
- HB 1027 Motor fuels tax; permits two or more localities to impose.
- HB 1028 Electrical utility facilities; State Corporation Commission to consider public health impacts.
- HB 1029 Real property; removes requirement that certain planning commissioners own.
- HB 1030 Income tax, corporate; corporations not allowed to claim tax credit to reduce tax below $250.
- HB 1031 Advanced placement tests; course credit.
- HB 1032 Tax bills; sunset provisions.
- HB 1115 Solemnization of marriage; eliminating government oversight of religious rites.
- HB 1175 Employment discrimination; prohibited.
- HB 1260 General Assembly Conflicts of Interests Act; disclosure requirements of gifts of travel.
- HJ 105 Virginia Cider Week; designating full week before Thanksgiving 2012, and each succeeding year.
- HJ 138 Constitutional amendment; General Assembly to delay reconvened session (second reference).
- HJ 139 Marijuana; Governor requested to petition DEA for rescheduling from Schedule I to Schedule II.
- HJ 140 Marijuana; revenue impact to State on legalizing sale and use, selling through ABC stores, report.
- HJ 143 Spay Day; designating February 28, 2012, and each succeeding year thereafter.
- HJ 530 Celebrating the life of Lenwood Harold Harris.
- HR 24 Commending Hadassah, the Women's Zionist Organization of America, Inc.