Delegate David L. Bulova
(D) - House District 37
|In-session address: ||Mailing address: |
General Assembly Building, Room 405|
Richmond, Virginia 23219
|P.O. Box 106
Fairfax Station, Virginia 22039
Legislation as Co-Patron:
(registered users: create
- HB 15 School calendar; local school boards responsible for setting and determining opening of school year.
- HB 183 Family Access to Medical Insurance Security Plan; coverage for certain children and pregnant women.
- HB 421 Standards of Quality; apportionment of state and local share.
- HB 599 Northern Virginia Transportation District; responsibilities of Department of Transportation.
- HB 607 Unlawful filming of another; penalty.
- HB 608 Unlawful filming of another; creates civil cause of action for victims.
- HB 652 Handheld personal communications devices; penalty if text messaging and emailing while driving.
- HB 653 School calendar; local school boards responsible for setting and determining opening of school year.
- HB 662 Community Colleges, State Board for; development of mental health services.
- HB 698 Budget; conference report to be posted on Internet.
- HB 699 Highway maintenance funds; allocation of funds.
- HB 700 Crimes against incapacitated or elder adults; penalty.
- HB 702 Health insurance; credits provided for retired school division employees.
- HB 703 Higher educational institutions; policies related to student nonpayment to be established.
- HB 704 Death of child; parent, guardian, etc., failure to report to local law-enforcement agency, etc.
- HB 707 Funeral protests; penalty.
- HB 790 Virginia Housing Partnership Revolving Fund; renamed Virginia Housing Trust Fund.
- HB 864 Transportation Board; changes composition, Governor shall appoint or remove members, etc.
- HB 922 Real estate tax; exemption for disabled veterans.
- HB 1063 School calendar; local school boards responsible for setting and determining opening of school year.
- HB 1106 Behavior and assistant behavior analysts; licensure by Board of Medicine.
- HB 1155 Income tax, state; taxation of trusts established for disabled individuals.
- HB 1210 Lawn maintenance fertilizer; nitrogen application rates, labeling.
- HB 1270 Hampton, City of; Department of General Services to transfer certain property located within City.
- HJ 91 National Women's History Museum; Congress to support establishing in Washington, D.C.
- HJ 106 National Women's History Museum; supports creation thereof on National Mall in Washington, D.C.
- HJ 107 Hold Out for Hunger Day; designating as April 14, 2012, and each succeeding year thereafter.
- HJ 113 ICPRB; joint subcommittee to study State's withdrawal & effects upon source of drinking water, etc.
- HJ 145 Preeclampsia Month; designating as May 2012, and each succeeding year thereafter.
- HJ 155 Commending the Honorable G. Glenn Oder.
- HJ 190 Commending the West Springfield High School Dance Team.
- HJ 201 Commending the Honorable William Kyle Barlow.
- HJ 230 Wilson, Edith Bolling; General Assembly to recognize Birthplace and Childhood Home in Wythe County.
- HJ 238 Commending Dr. Linwood H. Rose.
- HJ 275 Commending W.T. Woodson High School.
- HJ 278 Commending Donna M. Blatecky.
- HJ 380 Commending the Sinomlando Centre for Oral History and Memory Work
- HJ 390 National Guard Day; designating as third Monday in January 2013, & each succeeding year thereafter.
- HJ 394 Celebrating the life of Andrea Lynch Lohr.
- HJ 396 Celebrating the accomplishments of the Virginia National Guard in 2011.
- HJ 397 Commending Eugene J. Coleman III.
- HJ 413 Commending the Virginia Biotechnology Association.
- HJ 415 Commending the United States Coast Guard for its American War of 1812 Revenue Cutters Service.
- HJ 423 Celebrating the life of Joshua Weissman.
- HJ 479 Commending Dr. Charles P. Poland, Jr.
- HJ 480 Commending Dr. Robert M. Hazen.
- HJ 481 Commending Dr. Giorgio A. Ascoli.
- HJ 519 Commending Anthony H. Griffin.
- HJ 527 Commending the Oakton High School girls' varsity swim and dive team.
- HR 11 Celebrating the life of Cathy Belter.
- HR 45 Celebrating the life of Colonel Van T. Barfoot.
- HR 49 Commending Edna Frady.
- HR 50 Commemorating the 130th anniversary of the birth of President Franklin Delano Roosevelt.
- HR 57 Commemorating the arrival of Africans to Virginia.
- HR 70 Commemorating the life and legacy of Anna Eleanor Roosevelt.
- HR 71 Commending Dr. William M. Kelso.
- HR 74 Commending Ken Sorenson.
- SB 171 Virginia Retirement System; benefits for firefighter, emergency medical technician, etc.
- SJ 121 Commending Christian Stewardship Ministries on the occasion of its 30th anniversary.
- SJ 122 Celebrating the life of Patrick A. Rodio.
- SJ 175 Commending Robert F. Lederer.
- SJ 207 Celebrating the life of Andrea Lynch Lohr.
- SJ 216 Commending Washington Dulles International Airport.
- SJ 232 Commending Polaris Project.