Delegate Mark D. Sickles
(D) - House District 43
|In-session address: ||Mailing address: |
General Assembly Building, Room 703 |
Richmond, Virginia 23219
|P.O. Box 10628
Franconia, Virginia 22310
Legislation as Co-Patron:
(registered users: create
- HB 83 Mammograms; information on breast density.
- HB 183 Family Access to Medical Insurance Security Plan; coverage for certain children and pregnant women.
- HB 346 Nurse practitioners; practice as part of patient care teams that includes a physician.
- HB 410 Condominium and Property Owners' Association Acts; recovery of attorney fees, costs, and interest.
- HB 411 Condominium and Property Owners' Association Acts; recovery of costs and interest.
- HB 412 Condominium and Property Owners' Association Acts; foreclosure on lien for unpaid assessments.
- HB 420 Eligibilty for TANF; drug-related felonies.
- HB 422 Transportation; additional funding by imposing and increasing certain taxes.
- HB 790 Virginia Housing Partnership Revolving Fund; renamed Virginia Housing Trust Fund.
- HB 864 Transportation Board; changes composition, Governor shall appoint or remove members, etc.
- HB 922 Real estate tax; exemption for disabled veterans.
- HB 1021 Constitutional amendment; General Assembly to delay reconvened session (voter referendum).
- HB 1063 School calendar; local school boards responsible for setting and determining opening of school year.
- HB 1106 Behavior and assistant behavior analysts; licensure by Board of Medicine.
- HB 1270 Hampton, City of; Department of General Services to transfer certain property located within City.
- HB 1273 Chemotherapy; requirements for orally administered cancer drugs.
- HJ 65 Sesquicentennial of Emancipation Proclamation; recognizing African American members.
- HJ 71 Constitutional amendment; Transportation Funds.
- HJ 91 National Women's History Museum; Congress to support establishing in Washington, D.C.
- HJ 113 ICPRB; joint subcommittee to study State's withdrawal & effects upon source of drinking water, etc.
- HJ 115 United States Constitution; General Assembly of Va. to ratify and affirm Equal Rights Amendment.
- HJ 138 Constitutional amendment; General Assembly to delay reconvened session (second reference).
- HJ 145 Preeclampsia Month; designating as May 2012, and each succeeding year thereafter.
- HJ 155 Commending the Honorable G. Glenn Oder.
- HJ 198 Commending Alan G. Merten.
- HJ 201 Commending the Honorable William Kyle Barlow.
- HJ 230 Wilson, Edith Bolling; General Assembly to recognize Birthplace and Childhood Home in Wythe County.
- HJ 238 Commending Dr. Linwood H. Rose.
- HJ 240 Commending Girl Scouts of the United States of America.
- HJ 278 Commending Donna M. Blatecky.
- HJ 336 Commending Cynthia N. Hull.
- HJ 380 Commending the Sinomlando Centre for Oral History and Memory Work
- HJ 384 Commending George Mason University.
- HJ 390 National Guard Day; designating as third Monday in January 2013, & each succeeding year thereafter.
- HJ 394 Celebrating the life of Andrea Lynch Lohr.
- HJ 396 Celebrating the accomplishments of the Virginia National Guard in 2011.
- HJ 397 Commending Eugene J. Coleman III.
- HJ 423 Celebrating the life of Joshua Weissman.
- HJ 448 Commending Fort Belvoir.
- HJ 479 Commending Dr. Charles P. Poland, Jr.
- HJ 480 Commending Dr. Robert M. Hazen.
- HJ 481 Commending Dr. Giorgio A. Ascoli.
- HJ 513 Commending Grace Edmondson Harris.
- HJ 517 Commending the Augusta Regional Free Clinic.
- HJ 519 Commending Anthony H. Griffin.
- HJ 520 Commending Boy Scout Troop 400.
- HR 4 House of Delegates; recording of standing committee and subcommittee meetings.
- HR 11 Celebrating the life of Cathy Belter.
- HR 45 Celebrating the life of Colonel Van T. Barfoot.
- HR 49 Commending Edna Frady.
- HR 50 Commemorating the 130th anniversary of the birth of President Franklin Delano Roosevelt.
- HR 57 Commemorating the arrival of Africans to Virginia.
- HR 69 Commending Carolyn Gamble.
- HR 70 Commemorating the life and legacy of Anna Eleanor Roosevelt.
- HR 71 Commending Dr. William M. Kelso.
- HR 74 Commending Ken Sorenson.
- SJ 205 Commending James C. Rees IV.
- SJ 207 Celebrating the life of Andrea Lynch Lohr.
- SJ 216 Commending Washington Dulles International Airport.