Delegate Mark D. Sickles
(D) - House District 43
|In-session address: ||Mailing address: |
General Assembly Building, Room 703 |
Richmond, Virginia 23219
|P.O. Box 10628
Franconia, Virginia 22310
Legislation as Chief Patron:
(registered users: create
- HB 877 Comptroller; assignment of general fund balance remaining at year end.
- HB 878 Motor vehicles, certain; raises amount localities may charge for an annual license tax upon owners.
- HB 879 Income tax, state; subtraction for certain death benefit payments.
- HB 880 Fishing license, special; established for partially disabled veterans.
- HB 881 Political campaign advertisements; disclosure requirements.
- HB 882 Financial exploitation of elderly or vulnerable adults; penalty.
- HB 883 Income tax, state; credit for solar energy equipment systems.
- HB 884 DMV; privileged records of law-enforcement officers.
- HB 1159 Shark fins; bans possession, sale, etc., penalty.
- HB 1256 Condominium and Property Owners' Association Acts; lien for assessments, priority.
- HB 1257 Firearms; carrying while under influence of alcohol or drugs in a public place, penalty.
- HJ 120 Mesothelioma Awareness Day; designating as September 26, 2012, and each succeeding year thereafter.
- HJ 121 Horse Month; designating as month of May 2012, and each succeeding year thereafter.
- HJ 122 Parole; joint subcommittee to study reinstituting in State.
- HJ 378 Commending Thomas A. Edison High School.