Delegate Daniel W. Marshall, III
(R) - House District 14
|In-session address: ||Mailing address: |
General Assembly Building, Room 702|
Richmond, Virginia 23219
|P.O. Box 439
Danville, Virginia 24543
Legislation as Co-Patron:
(registered users: create
- HB 15 School calendar; local school boards responsible for setting and determining opening of school year.
- HB 33 Public procurement; state agency agreements with labor organizations.
- HB 183 Family Access to Medical Insurance Security Plan; coverage for certain children and pregnant women.
- HB 194 Driver's licenses, commercial; requires DMV to consider applicants' military experience.
- HB 321 Income tax, corporate; tax credits for donations to non-profit organizations, etc.
- HB 462 Abortion; informed consent, shall undergo ultrasound imaging, exceptions.
- HB 587 Electric transmission lines; approval process.
- HB 588 Speed limits; maximum speed limit in an industrial park is 35 miles per hour.
- HB 589 Repo men; traffic laws applicable.
- HB 590 Renewable energy facilities; eligibility for incentives.
- HB 591 School calendar; opening of school year in certain school divisions prior to Labor Day.
- HB 922 Real estate tax; exemption for disabled veterans.
- HB 1106 Behavior and assistant behavior analysts; licensure by Board of Medicine.
- HB 1157 Local governments; equalizes city and county taxing authority.
- HB 1162 Human embryos; research prohibited, penalty.
- HB 1292 Statewide Fire Prevention Code; grandfathering certain kitchens.
- HB 1293 Statewide Fire Prevention Code; local inspection fee in City of Chesapeake.
- HB 1294 Churches, synagogues, etc.; localities shall not charge any fee unless authorized by general law.
- HJ 49 Governor's Executive Reorganization Plan; approval by each house of General Assembly.
- HJ 145 Preeclampsia Month; designating as May 2012, and each succeeding year thereafter.
- HJ 155 Commending the Honorable G. Glenn Oder.
- HJ 201 Commending the Honorable William Kyle Barlow.
- HJ 210 Commending the Gretna High School football team.
- HJ 221 Commending J. Samuel Burton.
- HJ 230 Wilson, Edith Bolling; General Assembly to recognize Birthplace and Childhood Home in Wythe County.
- HJ 238 Commending Dr. Linwood H. Rose.
- HJ 240 Commending Girl Scouts of the United States of America.
- HJ 262 Celebrating the life of Lucy Love Wells Clark.
- HJ 263 Celebrating the life of Nick Prillaman, Jr.
- HJ 269 Commending William Harvey Pritchett.
- HJ 270 Commending Blair Construction, Inc.
- HJ 278 Commending Donna M. Blatecky.
- HJ 298 Commending Helen Burnett Shields.
- HJ 390 National Guard Day; designating as third Monday in January 2013, & each succeeding year thereafter.
- HJ 394 Celebrating the life of Andrea Lynch Lohr.
- HJ 396 Celebrating the accomplishments of the Virginia National Guard in 2011.
- HJ 413 Commending the Virginia Biotechnology Association.
- HJ 423 Celebrating the life of Joshua Weissman.
- HJ 426 Commending the Honorable Robert Morgan Armstrong.
- HJ 452 Celebrating the life of Edgar Clarence Eck, Jr.
- HJ 516 Commending Opal R. Hall.
- HR 10 Federal immigration training and enforcement authority; supporting Governor's § 287(g) request.
- HR 45 Celebrating the life of Colonel Van T. Barfoot.
- HR 71 Commending Dr. William M. Kelso.
- SJ 112 Celebrating the life of Francis Snead Ferguson.
- SJ 170 Commending Glen Wood.
- SJ 207 Celebrating the life of Andrea Lynch Lohr.
- SJ 250 Commending Opal R. Hall.