Delegate Daniel W. Marshall, III
(R) - House District 14
|In-session address: ||Mailing address: |
General Assembly Building, Room 702|
Richmond, Virginia 23219
|P.O. Box 439
Danville, Virginia 24543
Legislation as Chief Patron:
(registered users: create
- HB 557 Virginia Housing Development Authority; powers.
- HB 558 Virginia Housing Development Authority; mortgage credit certificates.
- HB 559 Natural gas utilities; qualified projects.
- HB 560 Driver's licenses; prohibits issuance to certain persons.
- HB 561 Solid waste disposal fee; adds Pittsylvania County to list of counties authorized to levy fee.
- HB 562 Substance abuse assessment and screening; unemployment benefits.
- HB 563 Drug treatment court; established in City of Danville.
- HB 564 Electric utilities; ratemaking incentives, landfill gas.
- HB 565 Retail Sales and Use Tax; exemption includes computers and related computer equipment.
- HB 566 Rental inspections; City of Fairfax to identify which residential dwelling units meet requirements.
- HB 567 Water and sewer authorities; may put lien on property for delinquent rates, etc., on real estate.
- HB 568 Driver's licenses; allows military veterans to have their veteran status indicated.
- HB 569 Elections; identification to register to vote and to vote at polls.
- HB 570 Mortgage loan originators; exempts from licensing employees of bona fide nonprofit organizations.
- HB 571 Housing crisis; extends sunset date for several measures related to various land use approvals, etc.
- HB 572 Owner financing for real property; licensing.
- HB 573 Uniform Flag Act; flags shall be flown at half-mast for one day to honor fallen Virginians.
- HB 574 House of Delegates Districts; technical adjustment in boundaries in Pittsylvania County.
- HB 575 Salem Highway Construction District Transportation Fund; established.
- HB 1137 Historic districts; any locality that establishes or expands district shall identify all landmarks.
- HB 1263 VDOT Integrated Directional Sign Program; maintenance, etc., of signs and impact of changes.
- HJ 93 Local Government Education Week; designating as first week in April 2012, and each succeeding year.
- HJ 94 School prayer and prayer in public meetings, public voluntary; urges Congress to propose amendment.
- HJ 95 Baccalaureate degrees, selected; feasibility for community colleges to offer, report.
- HJ 359 Commending Martinsville Speedway on the occasion of its 65th anniversary.
- HJ 393 Celebrating the life of Frank Hundley Fulton.
- HJ 398 Commending Samuel A. Kushner.
- HJ 406 Celebrating the life of Mary Ann Pace McGee.
- HJ 431 Celebrating the life of Alfred Landon Harris.
- HJ 436 Commending Trey Edmunds.
- HJ 437 Commending Timothy B. Scearce.
- HJ 438 Commending Kenneth A. Guthrie.
- HJ 439 Commending Sharon Wilson.
- HJ 440 Commending Brenda Hooper Campbell.
- HJ 443 Celebrating the life of John Weldon McCain.
- HJ 473 Commending Becky Wales.
- HJ 528 Commending Carole Brown.
- HJ 529 Commending Jack Gates III.