Delegate R. Lee Ware, Jr.
(R) - House District 65
|In-session address: ||Mailing address: |
General Assembly Building, Room 421 |
Richmond, Virginia 23219
|P.O. Box 689
Powhatan, Virginia 23139
Legislation as Co-Patron:
(registered users: create
- HB 13 Redistricting local districts; local government may exclude prison populations from its calculation.
- HB 15 School calendar; local school boards responsible for setting and determining opening of school year.
- HB 33 Public procurement; state agency agreements with labor organizations.
- HB 349 Virginia Bicentennial of American War of 1812 Commission; extends time Commission may be funded.
- HB 350 Virginia Retirement System; modifies disability benefits provided to state employees.
- HB 439 Veterans; disposition and identification of unclaimed cremains.
- HB 730 Veterans Services, Board of; voting by ex officio members.
- HB 777 Evaluate Tax Preferences, Joint Subcommittee to; established, report.
- HB 864 Transportation Board; changes composition, Governor shall appoint or remove members, etc.
- HB 922 Real estate tax; exemption for disabled veterans.
- HB 1017 Renewable energy portfolio standard program; eliminates Performance Incentive provision.
- HB 1035 Eminent domain; definitions of lost access and lost profits, determining compensation.
- HB 1106 Behavior and assistant behavior analysts; licensure by Board of Medicine.
- HB 1121 Veterans Services, Department of; ratio of claims agents to number of veterans in State.
- HB 1156 Public schools; administration of auto-injectable epinephrine.
- HB 1254 Unemployment benefits; symphony orchestra performers.
- HJ 3 Constitutional amendment; taking or damaging of private property for public use (second reference).
- HJ 22 Commending Tyler Whitley.
- HJ 25 Commending Dr. Nancy Hoover.
- HJ 59 Commending Marshall W. Trammell, Jr.
- HJ 94 School prayer and prayer in public meetings, public voluntary; urges Congress to propose amendment.
- HJ 144 Small Business Day; designating as September 21, 2012, and each succeeding year thereafter.
- HJ 145 Preeclampsia Month; designating as May 2012, and each succeeding year thereafter.
- HJ 201 Commending the Honorable William Kyle Barlow.
- HJ 238 Commending Dr. Linwood H. Rose.
- HJ 278 Commending Donna M. Blatecky.
- HJ 349 Commending the Virginia State Police.
- HJ 390 National Guard Day; designating as third Monday in January 2013, & each succeeding year thereafter.
- HJ 394 Celebrating the life of Andrea Lynch Lohr.
- HJ 396 Celebrating the accomplishments of the Virginia National Guard in 2011.
- HJ 413 Commending the Virginia Biotechnology Association.
- HJ 415 Commending the United States Coast Guard for its American War of 1812 Revenue Cutters Service.
- HJ 423 Celebrating the life of Joshua Weissman.
- HJ 452 Celebrating the life of Edgar Clarence Eck, Jr.
- HJ 503 Commending Carole Weinstein.
- HJ 514 Commending Dr. James B. McNeer.
- HR 1 Commending Dianne E. Pettitt.
- HR 10 Federal immigration training and enforcement authority; supporting Governor's § 287(g) request.
- HR 45 Celebrating the life of Colonel Van T. Barfoot.
- HR 71 Commending Dr. William M. Kelso.
- HR 74 Commending Ken Sorenson.
- HR 75 Celebrating the life of Amarria Denise Johnson.
- SB 433 Veterans; determination of status of unclaimed cremains.
- SB 501 Virginia Alcohol Safety Action Program; under authority of Criminal Justice Services Board.
- SB 675 Confederate Memorial Chapel; Governor to designate as an official state war memorial.
- SJ 165 Commending Dr. Alan Merten.
- SJ 207 Celebrating the life of Andrea Lynch Lohr.
- SJ 213 Celebrating the life of Robert Williams Daniel, Jr.