Howell, W.J. (Chairman),
Tuesday, 4:00 p.m., 6th Floor Speaker's
(registered users: create
- HB 94 School boards, local; meeting procedures.
- HB 146 Virginia's Tax Preferences, Commission to Review the Effectiveness of; established, report.
- HB 390 General Assembly; creation of new regulatory program, etc.
- HB 527 Virginia Slave Commission; established, report.
- HB 612 Virginia Code Commission; public comment on revision, repeal, and recodification of Code sections.
- HB 666 General Assembly Conflicts of Interests Act; disclosure requirements.
- HB 691 General Assembly Conflicts of Interests Act; disclosure requirements of certain large gifts.
- HB 776 Federal Oversight, Commission on; created, report.
- HB 820 National Guard; eligibility for service.
- HB 833 At Home in Virginia; designating as official state song.
- HB 936 Senate and House Committees on Standards of Conduct; requires each house to establish.
- HB 1162 Human embryos; research prohibited, penalty.
- HB 1260 General Assembly Conflicts of Interests Act; disclosure requirements of gifts of travel.
- HJ 2 Taxation of local government property physically located in a different locality; JLARC to study.
- HJ 4 License tax business classifications and tax rates, local; Department of Taxation to study.
- HJ 12 Banks; joint subcommittee to study whether to establish a bank to be operated by State.
- HJ 13 Ignition interlock; State Crime Commission to study installation for DUI first offender, etc.
- HJ 18 Community-based mental health services; individuals transitioning from state hospitals, report.
- HJ 19 Organ, eye, and tissue donation; options for establishing opt-out program in State, report.
- HJ 23 Employment First initiative; Secretary of Health and Human Resources to develop in State, report.
- HJ 27 Mandatory renewable energy portfolio standard program; Commission to study establishment for State.
- HJ 51 Health care provider; option for accepting military training, etc., as requirements for licensure.
- HJ 52 Tax structure, State's; joint subcommittee to study reforming.
- HJ 62 Methamphetamine precursors; Virginia State Crime Commission to study regulation of sale.
- HJ 63 Composite Index Local Ability to Pay; Joint Legislative Audit and Review Commission to study.
- HJ 64 Virginia General Assembly; recognizing African American members elected during Reconstruction.
- HJ 66 Public schools; JLARC to study suspension and expulsion practices, etc.
- HJ 84 Medical doctors; joint subcommittee to study current and impending severe shortage in State.
- HJ 87 Prostate cancer prevention; Health Commissioner to promote screening as an effective tool, report.
- HJ 88 Food deserts; SHHR to explore strategies to eliminate to make healthy food affordable, report.
- HJ 89 Public schools; JLARC to study suspension and expulsion practices, etc.
- HJ 95 Baccalaureate degrees, selected; feasibility for community colleges to offer, report.
- HJ 101 Public policy issues; meetings with U.S. Senate members of Va. Congressional Delegation & State.
- HJ 104 American hall of fame and museum; Dept. of Historic Resources to study feasibility of constructing.
- HJ 106 National Women's History Museum; supports creation thereof on National Mall in Washington, D.C.
- HJ 109 United States Constitution; urges Congress to propose an amendment to impose a balance budget.
- HJ 110 School divisions; JLARC to study efficiency of regionalizing and consolidating personnel, etc.
- HJ 113 ICPRB; joint subcommittee to study State's withdrawal & effects upon source of drinking water, etc.
- HJ 114 State renewable energy utility; joint subcommittee to study feasibility of establishing.
- HJ 117 Unfunded mandates; General Assembly to recognize difficulties caused upon State localities.
- HJ 118 Alternate medium of commerce or currency; joint subcommittee to study whether State should adopt.
- HJ 119 Medicaid; joint subcommittee to study reducing costs by increasing efficiencies and reducing fraud.
- HJ 121 Horse Month; designating as month of May 2012, and each succeeding year thereafter.
- HJ 123 School attendance; Board of Education to study causes of chronic school absenteeism, etc.
- HJ 126 Solitary confinement; JLARC to study uses including segregation, isolation, etc., by DOC.
- HJ 127 Nonviolent felony offenders; VSCC to determine best use of resources for helping those released.
- HJ 130 United States Constitution; urging Congress to honor state sovereignty under Tenth Amendment.
- HJ 131 Route 28; VDOT to study feasibility of extending across Potomac River into Maryland, etc.
- HJ 133 Child protective services; JLARC to study operation and performance of State's system.
- HJ 134 Bi-County Parkway and Tri-County Parkway; JLARC to study economic impact of proposed projects.
- HJ 136 Virginia Retirement System; JLARC to study system for determining eligibility for disability claims.
- HJ 137 Land-disturbing activities; Secretary of Natural Resources to study modification of requirements.
- HJ 139 Marijuana; Governor requested to petition DEA for rescheduling from Schedule I to Schedule II.
- HJ 140 Marijuana; revenue impact to State on legalizing sale and use, selling through ABC stores, report.
- HJ 141 Unfunded federal mandates; Joint Legislative Audit and Review Commission to study.
- HJ 147 Expedited partner therapy; Joint Commission on Health Care to study options for implementing.
- HJ 171 Medicaid; joint subcommittee to study reducing costs using telemedicine.
- HJ 172 Horse racing industry; joint subcommittee to study.
- HJ 185 Highway and monorail transportation, combined; Congress to support funding for hybrid systems, etc.
- HJ 228 U.S. Constitution; Congress of U.S. to report to states on all pending applications.
- HJ 229 Defined contribution pension; Va. Congressional Delegation urged to oppose for U.S. Armed Forces.
- HR 4 House of Delegates; recording of standing committee and subcommittee meetings.
- SB 185 SOL assessments; Board of Education to require only math and English for third graders.
- SJ 49 Retirement Communities, Continuing Care; Virginia Housing Commission to study.
- SJ 50 Dental disease, untreated; Joint Commission on Health Care to study fiscal impact to State.
- SJ 64 Offender classification; Virginia Criminal Sentencing Commission to study.
- SJ 93 Solitary confinement; JLARC to study uses including segregation, isolation, etc., by DOC.