Howell, W.J. (Chairman),
Tuesday, 4:00 p.m., 6th Floor Speaker's
Legislation reported out:
(registered users: create
- HB 79 Disability Commission; establishing work groups to assist in carrying out powers and duties, etc.
- HB 349 Virginia Bicentennial of American War of 1812 Commission; extends time Commission may be funded.
- HB 739 Virginia College Savings Plan; JLARC to oversee and evaluate, report.
- HB 777 Evaluate Tax Preferences, Joint Subcommittee to; established, report.
- HB 810 Transportation Accountability, Joint Commission on; admin. staff support by House Clerk's Office.
- HB 1034 Interstate agreements, certain; State withdrawal from Southern Growth Policies Agreement.
- HB 1229 Persons with disabilities; SHHR to convene work group to develop plan to address needs.
- HB 1274 Nursing facility transfer & discharge procedures; workgroup to clarify requirements and guidelines.
- HJ 49 Governor's Executive Reorganization Plan; approval by each house of General Assembly.
- HJ 50 Flooding; Institute of Marine Science to study strategies to prevent in Tidewater localities.
- HJ 65 Sesquicentennial of Emancipation Proclamation; recognizing African American members.
- HJ 85 Income tax credits, partnerships, etc.; House & Senate to study multiplier effects of various types.
- HJ 91 National Women's History Museum; Congress to support establishing in Washington, D.C.
- HJ 92 Value-added tax; memorializing members of Va. Delegation of Congress of United States to oppose.
- HJ 93 Local Government Education Week; designating as first week in April 2012, and each succeeding year.
- HJ 94 School prayer and prayer in public meetings, public voluntary; urges Congress to propose amendment.
- HJ 97 Regional higher education centers; SCHEV to study management and structure.
- HJ 98 First Lady Edith Bolling Wilson Day; designating as October 15, 2012, and each succeeding year.
- HJ 105 Virginia Cider Week; designating full week before Thanksgiving 2012, and each succeeding year.
- HJ 107 Hold Out for Hunger Day; designating as April 14, 2012, and each succeeding year thereafter.
- HJ 108 Higher educational institutions; JLARC to study cost efficiency and opportunities to reduce cost.
- HJ 111 Court of Appeals of Virginia; Judicial Council of Virginia to study jurisdictional capacity.
- HJ 120 Mesothelioma Awareness Day; designating as September 26, 2012, and each succeeding year thereafter.
- HJ 128 Shaken Baby Syndrome Awareness Week; designating third week in April 2013, and each succeeding year.
- HJ 132 Homeland security and emergency management; JLARC to study planning & preparedness efforts in State.
- HJ 142 Asian Lunar New Year Day; designates day designated as new year on Asian lunar calendar 2012.
- HJ 143 Spay Day; designating February 28, 2012, and each succeeding year thereafter.
- HJ 144 Small Business Day; designating as September 21, 2012, and each succeeding year thereafter.
- HJ 145 Preeclampsia Month; designating as May 2012, and each succeeding year thereafter.
- HJ 148 Turkey, Government of; General Assembly to encourage to grant certain right to Ecumenical Patriarch.
- HJ 216 X & Y Chromosomal Variation Awareness Month; designating as May 2012, and each succeeding year.
- HJ 226 Chincoteague, Town of; U.S. Department of Interior urged to oppose federal purchase of land.
- HJ 227 National energy policy; urging President of U.S. and Congress of U.S. to adopt.
- HJ 230 Wilson, Edith Bolling; General Assembly to recognize Birthplace and Childhood Home in Wythe County.
- HJ 243 Wetlands; DEQ to study benefits and costs of seeking authority from USEPA to administer program.
- HJ 390 National Guard Day; designating as third Monday in January 2013, & each succeeding year thereafter.
- HR 10 Federal immigration training and enforcement authority; supporting Governor's § 287(g) request.
- HR 35 Encourage the Government of Turkey to grant certain rights to the Ecumenical Patriarch.
- SB 395 Woodrow Wilson's Presidency, Virginia Commission on the Centennial of; extends date for funding.
- SB 599 Virginia College Savings Plan; JLARC to oversee and evaluate, report.
- SB 611 Prefiled legislation; electronic signature may be used.
- SJ 13 Sesquicentennial of Emancipation Proclamation; recognizing African American members.
- SJ 16 Unemployment Compensation Act; Commission on Unemployment Compensation to study federal Act.
- SJ 21 Cigarette trafficking, illegal; Virginia State Crime Commission to study practice thereof.
- SJ 58 Shaken Baby Syndrome Awareness Week.
- SJ 76 Flooding; Institute of Marine Science to study strategies to prevent recurrent flooding.
- SJ 92 Medicaid; JLARC to study payment policies for hospitals, nursing home, etc., on access to services.
- SJ 127 Employment First practices; SHHR, et al., to adopt, etc., in providing service to certain persons.
- SJ 129 Breast Cancer Awareness Day; designating as February 14, 2012.