House Agriculture, Chesapeake and Natural Resources
Wednesday, 8:30 a.m., House Room C
(registered users: create
- HB 46 Food inspections; exempts private homes that process and prepare pickles, relishes, and salsas.
- HB 67 Nonnavigable state waters; regulation exclusively by Commonwealth.
- HB 88 Menhaden harvest; removes cap.
- HB 150 Conservation police officers; Board to adopt regulations prohibiting hunting in certain areas.
- HB 172 Hunting; knowingly trespassing while carrying a firearm, penalty.
- HB 241 Solid waste landfill; allows Rockbridge County to operate for an additional two years.
- HB 258 Fishing piers, commercial; regulation of net fishing in the vicinity.
- HB 291 Timber; property owners to send written notice to all adjoining property owners prior to cutting.
- HB 311 Bears; Board of Game and Inland Fisheries establishes an open season for hunting.
- HB 338 Hunting licenses, special; create separate licenses for hunting of bear, deer, and turkey.
- HB 369 Hunting; allows any person to hunt on private lands on Sunday with permission of owner.
- HB 495 Virginia Tobacco Indemnification and Community Revitalization Commission; adds membership.
- HB 618 Soil and water conservation boards, local; appointment of members of board of directors.
- HB 650 Companion animals; notice to organizations of scheduled euthanizations.
- HB 695 Fox and coyote penning; Class 1 misdemeanor for purpose of hunting or killing with dogs.
- HB 888 Companion animals, tethering of; allows any locality to regulate by ordinance.
- HB 921 Hunting; allows person to hunt wild bird or wild animal on Sundays.
- HB 934 Bottomlands conveyed by special grant; establishes presumption in civil action for trespass, etc.
- HB 989 Hunting; removes prohibition to hunt on Sunday between hours of 2:00 p.m. and sunset.
- HB 998 Farm stores; exempts stores that are owned and operated by farmer from State inspection.
- HB 1002 Hunting; allows person to hunt wild animal on Sunday, on private lands in certain counties.
- HB 1159 Shark fins; bans possession, sale, etc., penalty.
- HB 1281 Wetland and dredge and fill programs, federal; authorizes State Water Control Board to regulate.
- HJ 129 TMDL; Attorney General to explore challenge to constitutionality of regulations by USEPA.
- SB 359 Trap, Neuter, and Return programs; permits operation of formal program relating to feral cats.
- SB 464 Hunting; allows person to hunt wild bird or wild animal on Sundays, exceptions.
- SB 641 Air pollution; regulating emissions resulting from use of outdoor wood-burning heaters.