House Agriculture, Chesapeake and Natural Resources
Wednesday, 8:30 a.m., House Room C
Referred to committee:
(registered users: create
- HB 8 Vessel accident; requires passengers 18 years of age or older to report, penalty.
- HB 12 Boating; operator of a vessel to report accident to law enforcement, notification to DGIF, penalty.
- HB 40 Coastal primary sand dunes; standards for use, exemption.
- HB 46 Food inspections; exempts private homes that process and prepare pickles, relishes, and salsas.
- HB 67 Nonnavigable state waters; regulation exclusively by Commonwealth.
- HB 88 Menhaden harvest; removes cap.
- HB 95 Bear hound training; allows training of dogs to hunt bears to occur from 4:00 a.m. until 10:00 p.m.
- HB 118 Vessel accident; requires operator who damages property in a collision, etc., to report, penalty.
- HB 150 Conservation police officers; Board to adopt regulations prohibiting hunting in certain areas.
- HB 158 Devocalization of cats and dogs; veterinarians to keep records of procedures, etc., penalty.
- HB 172 Hunting; knowingly trespassing while carrying a firearm, penalty.
- HB 175 Duck blinds; limits placement by riparian landowners in Back Bay.
- HB 176 Nutrient credit certification; regulations, Nutrient Trading Act is established, penalty.
- HB 186 Sewage sludge; authorizes a locality to prohibit land application.
- HB 196 Haul seine nets; required to be anchored at one end to shore and other end mechanically drawn.
- HB 238 Blue crabs; Marine Resources Commission to manage harvesting in Albemarle and Currituck counties.
- HB 239 Forestry, Department of; use of methyl bromide gas fumigation.
- HB 240 Amherst County; conveyance of certain property by Department of Conservation and Recreation.
- HB 241 Solid waste landfill; allows Rockbridge County to operate for an additional two years.
- HB 258 Fishing piers, commercial; regulation of net fishing in the vicinity.
- HB 291 Timber; property owners to send written notice to all adjoining property owners prior to cutting.
- HB 293 Dam safety; consultation with Department of Emergency Management.
- HB 301 Cool-season lawn and turf seed; permits sale of after completion of required germination test.
- HB 307 Rural Retreat Lake Park in Wythe County; DGIF to waive facility use permit fee.
- HB 311 Bears; Board of Game and Inland Fisheries establishes an open season for hunting.
- HB 338 Hunting licenses, special; create separate licenses for hunting of bear, deer, and turkey.
- HB 342 Deer or bear; person whose property may be damaged is authorized to kill.
- HB 369 Hunting; allows any person to hunt on private lands on Sunday with permission of owner.
- HB 381 Motorboat registration; changes expiration date.
- HB 396 Invasive plants; Board of Agriculture and Consumer Services to adopt regulations to control.
- HB 495 Virginia Tobacco Indemnification and Community Revitalization Commission; adds membership.
- HB 510 Virginia ports; change in ownership.
- HB 522 Statewide system of trails; use of wheelchairs or other power-driven mobility devices permitted.
- HB 537 Dangerous dog registry; changes procedure for registering.
- HB 538 Hunter education program; establishes a full-time position for each administrative region in DGIF.
- HB 618 Soil and water conservation boards, local; appointment of members of board of directors.
- HB 650 Companion animals; notice to organizations of scheduled euthanizations.
- HB 684 Coal mine safety; operator of coal mine to submit map and revisions that show directional changes.
- HB 687 Virginia Resources Authority; designees for Board of Directors.
- HB 695 Fox and coyote penning; Class 1 misdemeanor for purpose of hunting or killing with dogs.
- HB 710 Coal mining; right to use shell, void opened underground, etc., created by removal of coal.
- HB 719 Hunting and fishing license, special; permanently disabled veteran to apply and receive at no cost.
- HB 766 Governor's Agriculture and Forestry Industries Development Fund; established, report.
- HB 799 Wetlands and streams; water protection permits, conditions for contribution to Board-approved fund.
- HB 812 Historic district; notice of public hearing on designation of district.
- HB 855 Nuisance species; definitionto include coyotes and feral swine.
- HB 880 Fishing license, special; established for partially disabled veterans.
- HB 888 Companion animals, tethering of; allows any locality to regulate by ordinance.
- HB 913 Solid waste management plan, regional or local; making such plans optional.
- HB 921 Hunting; allows person to hunt wild bird or wild animal on Sundays.
- HB 932 Voluntary Nutrient Management Plan Program; DCR to develop training and certification program.
- HB 934 Bottomlands conveyed by special grant; establishes presumption in civil action for trespass, etc.
- HB 989 Hunting; removes prohibition to hunt on Sunday between hours of 2:00 p.m. and sunset.
- HB 990 Elk; authorization of nonlethal control measures against.
- HB 995 Forestry, Department of; limits payments from timber sales to localities.
- HB 998 Farm stores; exempts stores that are owned and operated by farmer from State inspection.
- HB 1002 Hunting; allows person to hunt wild animal on Sunday, on private lands in certain counties.
- HB 1009 Land-disturbing activities; service of order for violation shall be posted on site, etc.
- HB 1022 Confederate cemeteries and graves; changes organization responsible for Presbyterian Cemetery.
- HB 1065 Erosion & Sediment Control, Stormwater, & Chesapeake Bay Preservation Acts; integration of programs.
- HB 1113 Biscuit Run; DCR to negotiate land exchange of certain acres in Albemarle County.
- HB 1119 Wake surfing; unlawful to operate certain watercraft within 50 feet of docks, etc., exception.
- HB 1158 Virginia Water Protection Permit; issuance of permit by State Water Control Board.
- HB 1159 Shark fins; bans possession, sale, etc., penalty.
- HB 1182 Tobacco Indemnification and Community Revitalization Fund; uses.
- HB 1210 Lawn maintenance fertilizer; nitrogen application rates, labeling.
- HB 1218 Stream mitigation banks; established.
- HB 1225 State parks; Department of Conservation and Recreation to set camping fees annually, etc.
- HB 1242 Dangerous wild animals; Class 1 misdemeanor to privately possess, sell, transfer, etc.
- HB 1249 Duck blind license; renewal date changed.
- HB 1281 Wetland and dredge and fill programs, federal; authorizes State Water Control Board to regulate.
- HJ 96 Summer flounder; Atlantic States Marine Fisheries Commission to allow options for harvest.
- HJ 129 TMDL; Attorney General to explore challenge to constitutionality of regulations by USEPA.
- SB 52 Environmental laboratory certification program; exempts certain laboratories.
- SB 77 Nutrient credit certification; regulations, Nutrient Trading Act is established, penalty.
- SB 123 Environmental covenants; compliance with Uniform Environmental Covenants Act, etc.
- SB 126 Forestry, Department of; use of methyl bromide gas fumigation.
- SB 147 Bear hound training; allows training of dogs to hunt bears to occur from 4:00 a.m. until 10:00 p.m.
- SB 253 Dam safety; consultation with Department of Emergency Management.
- SB 305 Dangerous dog registry; changes procedure for registering.
- SB 330 Coal mine safety; operator of coal mine to submit map and revisions that show directional changes.
- SB 359 Trap, Neuter, and Return programs; permits operation of formal program relating to feral cats.
- SB 370 Virginia Resources Authority; designees for Board of Directors.
- SB 407 Erosion & Sediment Control, Stormwater, & Chesapeake Bay Preservation Acts; integration of programs.
- SB 425 Interbasin transfer of water resources; State Water Control Board to establish procedures, etc.
- SB 428 Forestry, Department of; limits payments from timber sales to localities.
- SB 464 Hunting; allows person to hunt wild bird or wild animal on Sundays, exceptions.
- SB 470 Sportfishing licenses, special combined; costs.
- SB 494 Wastewater treatment facilities; Virginia Public Building Authority to issue an additional bond.
- SB 504 Air quality, water quality or solid waste permits; facilities upgrading and requiring new permit.
- SB 528 Hunting and fishing license, special; permanently disabled veteran to apply and receive at no cost.
- SB 550 Oyster beds; adjustment of boundaries on Eastern Shore.
- SB 559 State forest lands; special use permits.
- SB 560 Sanitary districts; authorizes board of supervisors to construct and maintain dams within district.
- SB 629 Sanitation districts; commission expenses.
- SB 641 Air pollution; regulating emissions resulting from use of outdoor wood-burning heaters.
- SB 676 Recycling survey; requires solid waste planning units and localities to submit report every 4 years.