Bell, Robert B.,
Tuesday and Thursday, 1/2 hour after adjournment,
House Room D
(registered users: create
- HB 44 Workers' Compensation Commission; authorized to award interest on expenses to claimant's attorney.
- HB 66 Incandescent light bulbs; creates procedure by which manufacturer may obtain a license from SCC.
- HB 69 Renewable energy portfolio standard program; required participation of electric utility.
- HB 70 Energy conservation; establishes statewide goal of reducing consumption of electric energy.
- HB 109 Personal Localized Alerting Network.
- HB 128 Workers' compensation; records referring to accidents, etc., available for file match program.
- HB 148 Unemployment benefits; each applicant, for eligibility, to provide VEC results of a drug test.
- HB 167 Child labor; exemption for children employed in family business.
- HB 213 Mandated health insurance; benefits not applicable if exceed essential benefits package.
- HB 226 Workers' Compensation Commission; terms of deputy commissioners.
- HB 312 Electric and natural gas utilities; energy efficiency programs.
- HB 315 Check cashers; practice for customer identification, civil penalty.
- HB 354 Benefit limited liability companies; purpose is to create general public benefit.
- HB 355 Automobile insurance policies; use of credit and driving record information.
- HB 356 Check cashing fees; collection and dissemination of information.
- HB 357 Virginia Health Benefit Exchange Authority; created.
- HB 402 Health Benefit Exchange Authority; created, report.
- HB 414 Safe deposit boxes; bank to permit limited access upon death of lessee.
- HB 425 Telephone carriers; prohibited from billing customers for certain services, etc.
- HB 432 Motor vehicle insurance; premiums based on credit information prohibited.
- HB 443 Debt collection practices; penalty.
- HB 448 Net energy metering program; standby charges.
- HB 454 Workers' compensation; penalty for State's failure to pay.
- HB 464 Virginia Health Benefit Exchange; created, report.
- HB 562 Substance abuse assessment and screening; unemployment benefits.
- HB 590 Renewable energy facilities; eligibility for incentives.
- HB 610 Corporations; filing articles of dissolution.
- HB 641 Children; employment certificate requirements.
- HB 645 Renewable energy; expands definition.
- HB 657 Renewable energy portfolio standard program; adjusts mix of energy sources that qualify.
- HB 661 Workers' compensation benefits; refusal of employment by disabled employee.
- HB 672 Community Solar Gardens; created.
- HB 678 Virginia Consumer Protection Act; local towing ordinances.
- HB 725 Motor vehicle title loans, payday loans, and open-end credit plans; caps interest rate.
- HB 789 Electrical utility facilities; consideration of stability of fuel prices.
- HB 911 Renewable energy; requires SCC to establish a program of community net metering.
- HB 912 Virginia Intrastate Commerce Act; created.
- HB 960 Certificates of insurance; no person shall issue those with false or misleading information.
- HB 1017 Renewable energy portfolio standard program; eliminates Performance Incentive provision.
- HB 1028 Electrical utility facilities; State Corporation Commission to consider public health impacts.
- HB 1174 Health insurance; policies without abortion coverage.
- HB 1187 Noncompetition agreements; prohibits contract that serves to restrict an employee from engaging.
- HB 1191 Cable television systems and cooperatives; nogotiate in good faith to resolve certain issues.
- HB 1206 Preneed funeral contracts; requirements.
- HB 1276 Virginia Private Recreational Club Act; created.