Bell, Richard P.,
Monday, 8:30 a.m. and Wednesday, 1/2 hour
after adjournment, House Room D
(registered users: create
- HB 82 Real property tax; roll-back taxes shall not apply to property that loses its designation, etc.
- HB 111 Small business job creation tax credit; creates credit for those creating new full-time jobs.
- HB 130 Income tax, state; military retirement pay subtraction.
- HB 131 Income tax, state; tax credit for disabled military veterans.
- HB 149 Income tax, corporate; lower rate for certain businesses.
- HB 191 Small businesses; tax credit for those hiring graduates of Virginia's colleges.
- HB 228 Income tax, corporate; credit for contracting with small or minority-owned businesses.
- HB 248 Income tax, corporate; eliminates tax for taxable years beginning on and after January 1, 2013.
- HB 456 Riparian forest tax credit; refund.
- HB 505 Income tax, state; increases long-term care insurance credit.
- HB 514 Tax credits; for costs to comply with excessive state regulations.
- HB 517 Income tax, state; creates deductions for life, medical, and dental insurance premiums.
- HB 518 Income tax, state; deductions for life, medical, and dental insurance premiums for certain people.
- HB 720 Worker retraining tax credit; increase in credit amount.
- HB 787 Retail Sales and Use Tax; exemption on renewable energy equipment.
- HB 819 Virginia College Savings Plan; acceptance of commemorative coins minted by State Treasurer.
- HB 862 Income tax, state; deduction for tolls.
- HB 883 Income tax, state; credit for solar energy equipment systems.
- HB 908 Land preservation tax credit; application for credits prior to any donation.
- HB 999 Teleworks tax credit; for individual who teleworks a minimum of 20 hours per week.
- HB 1000 Telework expenses tax credit; raises cap on aggregate amount available in years 2012 and 2013.
- HB 1006 Home school instruction tax credit; includes amount paid for materials and correspondence courses.
- HB 1041 Income tax, state and corporate; tax credit for hiring veterans.
- HB 1049 Income tax, state; tax credit for taxpayers employing persons in STEM internship positions.
- HB 1050 Income tax, state; tax credit for hiring military persons as STEM interns.
- HB 1079 Cigarette tax; prohibits locality from restricting owner from transferring stamped cigarettes.
- HB 1081 Cigarettes; repeals statute authorizing localities in administering and enforcing local taxes.
- HB 1155 Income tax, state; taxation of trusts established for disabled individuals.
- HB 1170 Income tax, state and corporate; credit for service renewable energy property.
- HB 1194 Farm wineries and vineyards tax credit; raises credit beginning on or after January 1, 2012.
- HB 1267 Income tax corporate; combined reporting requirements.
- HB 1268 Land preservation tax credit; reduces amount that may be claimed for taxable years 2012 and 2013.
- SB 114 Retail Sales and Use Tax; adds veterans organizations to nonprofit entities that qualify.
- SB 341 Income tax, state; increases long-term care insurance credit.