Senator Mark D. Obenshain
(R) - Senate District 26
|In-session address: ||Mailing address: |
General Assembly Building, Room 429 |
Richmond, Virginia 23219
|P.O. Box 555
Harrisonburg, Virginia 22803
Legislation as Chief Patron:
(registered users: create
- SB 806 Expert witnesses; literature designations.
- SB 807 Commercial vehicles; person required to register with Sex Offender & Crimes Against Minors Registry.
- SB 808 Elections; voter identification requirements, absentee voting eligibility and procedures.
- SB 809 Attorney liability to client; removes language from statute authorizing malpractice actions, etc.
- SB 810 Accreditation of schools; delayed implementation of certain statutes and regulations.
- SB 811 License plates, special; issuance to those bearing national motto: IN GOD WE TRUST.
- SB 1194 Income tax, corporate; tax credits for donations to nonprofit organizations providing scholarships.
- SB 1195 Illegal gambling; amends definition.
- SB 1196 Voter registration system; State Board of Elections may share voter information with other states.
- SB 1197 DNA data bank; modifies entities to which Department of Forensic Science may release information.
- SB 1198 Communications intercepts; broadens court jurisdiction of order sought by Attorney General.
- SB 1199 Victims of domestic violence; expands Address Confidentiality Program to all jurisdictions in State.
- SB 1200 Criminal law; redefinition of triggerman rule, penalty.
- SB 1201 Medicaid; JLARC to study feasibility, etc., of withdrawal in favor of state-run program.
- SB 1202 Health benefits exchanges; abortion coverage not permitted.
- SB 1203 Primary elections; political party shall pay costs.
- SB 1204 Cash proffers; allows an award of fees, etc., to prevailing party when contesting certain actions.
- SB 1205 Retail Sales and Use Tax; exemption for sales of nongraded U.S. gold or silver bullion coins.
- SB 1206 Traffic impact analysis; removes certain requirements.
- SB 1207 Unborn children; constitutionally guaranteed rights.
- SB 1208 Sex Offender and Crimes Against Minors Registry; court order plea.
- SB 1209 Personal jurisdiction or defective process; waiver of objection.
- SB 1210 Motor fuel inspection; affixation of decal showing state and federal taxes.
- SB 1272 Alcoholic beverage control; privatization of ABC stores.
- SB 1273 Minority Business Enterprise, Department of; small, women-owned, and minority-owned businesses.
- SB 1274 Court records; secure remote access restrictions do not apply to secure access by attorneys, etc.
- SB 1275 Sexually violent predators; procedure for rescission of respondent's refusal for examination.
- SB 1277 Onsite treatment works; Department of Health oversight of requirements for review.
- SB 1320 Charter schools; allows employees to choose whether to participate in Virginia Retirement System.
- SB 1403 Income tax, corporate; eliminates State's tax for taxable years beginning January 1, 2011.
- SB 1417 Alcoholic beverage control; privatization of government stores.
- SB 1430 Motor vehicle insurance; premiums based on credit information.
- SB 1441 Impaired waters; requires plan developed and implemented to restore waters be controlling.
- SJ 307 Constitutional amendment; taking of private property for public use (first reference).
- SJ 353 Constitutional amendment; Transportation Funds.
- SJ 354 State employee compensation; JLARC to study salary structure and pay.
- SJ 360 Constitutional amendment; establishment of charter schools (first reference).
- SJ 412 Celebrating the life of Jason Allen Long.
- SJ 413 Celebrating the life of Specialist Brian Michael Anderson, United States Army.
- SJ 414 Commending Donald J. Ford.
- SJ 427 Commending the Town of Strasburg on the occasion of its 250th anniversary.
- SJ 445 Celebrating the life of Henry Theodore Northcott Graves.
- SJ 446 Celebrating the life of Fred H. Scott.
- SJ 476 Celebrating the life of Wilbur Coleman Allen.
- SJ 488 Celebrating the life of Gerald Marshall Cubbage.
- SJ 503 Celebrating the life of Mary Alice Burch.