Senator William C. Wampler, Jr.
(R) - Senate District 40
|In-session address: ||Mailing address: |
General Assembly Building, Room 301 |
Richmond, Virginia 23219
|101 Martin Luther King Parkway
Suites 204 & 301
Bristol, Virginia 24201-4387
Legislation as Co-Patron:
(registered users: create
- HB 767 Virginia War Memorial; codifies criteria for memorialization of fallen Virginians.
- HJ 136 Welcome Home Vietnam Veterans Day; designating as March 30, 2010, & each succeeding year thereafter.
- HJ 160 Celebrating the life of Robert Henkel Spilman, Sr.
- HJ 167 Commending People, Inc., on the occasion of its 45th anniversary.
- HJ 202 Commending Catherine S. Webb.
- HJ 218 Celebrating the life of John Warren Cooke.
- HJ 225 Commending the Virginia Health Care Foundation on its 18 years of service to the Commonwealth.
- HJ 291 Commending Patrick W. Finnerty.
- HJ 305 Celebrating the accomplishments of the Virginia National Guard and the Virginia Defense Force.
- HJ 310 Commending Dana B. Hamel.
- HJ 343 Celebrating the life of Mary Ann Brinkley Ingram.
- HJ 347 Celebrating the life of Jeanice Elaine McMillan.
- HJ 357 Celebrating the life of Morgan Dana Harrington.
- HJ 413 Celebrating the life of Sergeant William John Cahir, USMC.
- HJ 432 Commending the agencies, companies, organizations, and people who assisted Virginians in the afterma
- HJ 434 Commending Joseph H. Maroon.
- HJ 483 Commending Teresa Keller.
- HJ 484 Commending the Southwest Virginia 4-H Educational Center on the occasion of its 50th anniversary.
- SB 129 Clean Energy Manufacturing Incentive Grant Fund; created.
- SB 181 Public-Private Acts of 1995 and 2002; certain grant agreements.
- SB 237 Alcoholic beverages; portion of wine liter tax collected to be deposited in Wine Promotion Fund.
- SB 310 Income tax, state; long-term care insurance tax credit.
- SB 455 One-stop small business permitting program; exemption of handling fee for veterans.
- SB 472 Major business facility job tax credit; reduces number of qualified full-time jobs required.
- SB 473 Center for Rural Virginia Board of Trustees; membership.
- SB 474 Professional and Occupational Regulation, Department of; issuance of temporary licenses, etc.
- SB 475 Governor's Development Opportunity Fund; criteria for awarding grants and loans.
- SB 633 Neighborhood assistance tax credits; changes definition of impoverished people.
- SB 689 Protection and Advocacy, Office for; establish policy and guideline for approval of legal remedies.
- SB 693 Major business facility job tax credit; reduces threshold amount of jobs that must be created.
- SB 735 National Guard; provides in-state tuition for person who met requirements prior to active duty, etc.
- SJ 11 Commemorative commission; established to recommend monument to honor contributions of women.
- SJ 67 Commending Lorraine Thompson.
- SJ 128 Commending Virginia Task Force 1.
- SJ 134 Celebrating the life of Raymond Celester Crittenden, Jr.
- SJ 140 Celebrating the life of Constance M. Houston.
- SJ 148 Commending All Saints Catholic School.
- SJ 156 Celebrating the life of Theodore Edward BaCote, Jr.
- SJ 159 Celebrating the life of John Graves Sanders.
- SJ 182 Commending the 29th Infantry Division of the Virginia-Maryland-District of Columbia National Guard.
- SJ 183 Commending Caressa Cameron, Miss America.
- SJ 191 Commending John Thomas Casteen III.
- SJ 193 Commending Leonard W. Sandridge.
- SJ 194 Commending Trooper Justin T. Mahalik.
- SJ 196 Celebrating the accomplishments of the Virginia National Guard and the Virginia Defense Force in 200
- SJ 197 Celebrating the life of Samuel Morgan Church, Jr.
- SJ 207 Celebrating the life of George Chancellor Rawlings, Jr.
- SJ 223 Commending Head Coach Frank Beamer and the Virginia Tech football team.
- SJ 224 Celebrating the life of Margie Fisher.
- SJ 225 Commending the Family Foundation of Virginia on the occasion of its 25th anniversary.
- SJ 227 Commending Colonel, USA Ret., Van T. Barfoot.
- SJ 230 Commending Jeanne F. Zeidler.
- SJ 234 Celebrating the life of Gene Paul Moore.
- SJ 239 Commending Phillip C. Stone.
- SJ 267 Commending Barry Green.
- SJ 273 Commending Diana Wallace.
- SR 13 Commending Gwendolyn F. Bailey.
- SR 14 Commending Jane R. Atkinson.