- HB 6009 Trooper Robert Tinsley Lohr Memorial Bridge; designating as Rt. 207 bridge over I-95 in Caroline.
- HB 6010 Trooper Robin Lee Farmer Memorial Bridge; designating as Rt. 639 bridge over I-95 in Caroline Co.
- HB 6016 Secondary highway system; improvements of existing highways not subject to certain standards, etc.
- HB 6022 License plates, special; issuance to veterans of Operation Iraqi Freedom.
- HB 6027 Transportation Board; may enter into fixed-price contracts for materials, etc. for construction.
- HB 6028 Light rail system; General Assemby determines expansion from Norfolk to beachfront in VA Beach.
- HB 6045 Motor vehicle titles; transfer of titles for vehicles brought into State from another state.
- HB 6054 Special tax district; provides for in Loudoun County improvements to bridge on Crooked Bridge Lane.
- SB 6017 Contractors, Board for; extension of time for compliance with certain certification requirements.
- SB 6018 Health, Department of; granted authority to issue certificates of free sale to certain manufacturer.
- SB 6019 Unemployment benefits, extended; codifies requirement of federal law that State set out criterion.