Senator Mark D. Obenshain
(R) - Senate District 26
|In-session address: ||Mailing address: |
General Assembly Building, Room 310|
Richmond, Virginia 23219
|P.O. Box 555
Harrisonburg, Virginia 22803
Legislation as Chief Patron:
(registered users: create
- SB 538 Higher educational institutions; first warning and emergency notification system required.
- SB 539 Higher educational institutions; board of visitors, etc. to establish violence prevention committee.
- SB 540 Virginia Criminal Information Network (VCIN); protective order information sent thereto, expiration.
- SB 541 Electrical transmission lines; State Corporation Commission review.
- SB 542 Public schools; abortion services prohibited.
- SB 543 Retail Sales and Use Tax; exemptions for non-profit schools licensed by Department of Education.
- SB 554 Elections; voter identification requirements.
- SB 555 Auditor of Public Accounts; auditing services.
- SB 556 Reckless driving; violation of right-of-way resulting in death of another.
- SB 557 Students, first-time; preadmission physical examinations.
- SB 558 Vehicle weight limit statutes; enforcement by local law-enforcement agencies.
- SB 559 Composite index, local; number of students.
- SB 560 Triggerman rule; redefinition thereof.
- SB 561 Community foundations; added to list of organizations that may receive contributions of tax refunds.
- SB 562 Methamphetamine; manufacturing, selling, giving, and distributing thereof, penalty.
- SB 563 Civil cases; time limit for those held under advisement.
- SB 564 Support cases; appeal bonds.
- SB 565 Motor vehicle equity loans; caps interest thereon.
- SB 566 Circuit and district courts; withdrawal of appeals.
- SB 753 Public-Private Transportation Act; prohibits private entity from imposing tolls on Interstate 81.
- SB 754 Public-Private Transportation Act; prohibits private entity from imposing tolls on Interstate 81.
- SB 782 Illegal aliens; corporate existence terminated involuntarily for employing.
- SB 800 State lottery revenues; transferred to Lottery Proceeds Fund for payment to counties, cities, etc.
- SJ 84 Celebrating the life of Emily Weese Purdy.
- SJ 85 Celebrating the life of Francis Bell, Jr.
- SJ 86 Celebrating the life of Emily Jane Hilscher.
- SJ 87 Celebrating the life of John Neff Neese.
- SJ 88 Constitutional amendment; defines term public uses & specifies which private property may be taken.
- SJ 89 Unclaimed Property Act; Department of Treasury to study reporting requirements established by State.
- SJ 184 Commending James Madison University on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of its founding.
- SJ 209 Celebrating the life of Nelson Showalter Gardner.
- SJ 240 Commending Nielsen Builders, Inc., on the occasion of its 100th anniversary.