Senator R. Creigh Deeds
(D) - Senate District 25
|In-session address: ||Mailing address: |
General Assembly Building, Room 430|
Richmond, Virginia 23219
|P.O. Box 5462
Charlottesville, Virginia 22905-5462
- HB 567 Sexual offenses; those convicted prohibited entry onto school property.
- HB 931 Methamphetamine; manufacturing, selling, giving, and distributing thereof, penalty.
- HB 949 Slayer statute; insurance company not liable for policies acquired by slayer of decedent.
- HB 1106 Circuit court clerks; clarifies issues regarding electronic filing & recording of land records, etc.
- HB 1181 Conservators of the peace, special; circuit court judge required to appoint.
- HB 1254 Juvenile records; intake officer to report to Bureau of Immigration & Customs if in U.S. illegally.
- HB 1410 Campaign finance disclosure; political campaign advertisement requirements.
- SB 7 Absentee voting; persons with a disability or illness may vote absentee.
- SB 271 Schools for students with disabilities; administration of prescription medications.
- SB 450 Slayer statute; insurance company not liable for policies acquired by slayer of decedent.
- SB 506 Arrest; resetting of bail or amending bail set.
- SB 562 Methamphetamine; manufacturing, selling, giving, and distributing thereof, penalty.
- SB 623 Illegal aliens; presumption of no bail for those charged with certain crimes.
- SB 679 Forest firefighting by localities or volunteer fire or rescue; recovery of costs.
- SB 754 Public-Private Transportation Act; prohibits private entity from imposing tolls on Interstate 81.