Tuesday and Wednesday, 9:00 a.m. Senate Room B
(registered users: create
- HB 57 Retail Sales and Use Tax; exemptions include computers and computer-related peripheral equipment.
- HB 222 Birth-Related Neurological Injury Compensation Act; right to confront and cross-examine witnesses.
- HB 695 Retirement System; loss of retirement benefits for certain felony convictions.
- HB 788 Highway maintenance payments; Arlington and Henrico Counties receive payments for roads.
- HB 1164 Income tax, corporate; public/private education investment tax credit.
- SB 9 Constitutional amendment; exempts certain homeowners from taxation (voter referendum).
- SB 37 Alicia's Law; funding for child exploitation law enforcement efforts.
- SB 83 Political candidate contribution tax credit; increases maximum amount.
- SB 110 Retirement benefits; applicable to certain public safety officers and state police officers.
- SB 117 Income tax and sales and use tax; credit and exemption for telecommunications service providers.
- SB 127 Higher educational institutions; retirement plan for teachers and administrative faculty.
- SB 128 Higher educational institutions; optional retirement plan for certain employees.
- SB 140 Independent examinations; training of persons conducting.
- SB 168 Income tax, state; volunteer firefighters and emergency medical services personnel tax credit.
- SB 176 Hampton Roads Transportation Authority; changes to taxes and fees that may be imposed.
- SB 187 Retirement System; average final compensation retirement multiplier for teachers.
- SB 193 Income tax, corporate; telework expenses tax credit.
- SB 194 Income tax, state; toll payment tax credit.
- SB 239 Taxpayer information; local officials to provide direct access for use by fire, rescue, etc.
- SB 280 Retail Sales and Use Tax; exemptions include EnergyStar-rated light bulbs.
- SB 289 Real estate tax, local; deferral programs.
- SB 293 Income tax, state; subtraction for military pay of members of National Guard or Reserves.
- SB 334 Property tax bills; localities to include additional information.
- SB 401 Income tax exemption for launch services and payload.
- SB 411 Motor fuels tax; funding for transportation-related alternatives.
- SB 444 Motor fuels tax; funding for transportation-related alternatives.
- SB 459 Retail Sales and Use Tax; exemptions for nonprofit entities exempt from federal income taxes.
- SB 469 Transportation funding; repeals certain abusive driver fee, changes to motor fuels tax rate, etc.
- SB 491 Retirement System; retirement credits for special forest wardens.
- SB 502 Income tax, state; subtraction for National Guard or Reserve personnel pay.
- SB 512 DMV fees; surcharge of issuance of any driver's license other than commercial driver.
- SB 567 Standards of Quality; increased positions for students having limited English proficiency.
- SB 581 Educational Facilities Bond Act of 2008; created.
- SB 587 Local Government Manager Retention Program; retirement benefits for chief local executive employee.
- SB 595 Regional jails; extends deadline for consideration of construction, enlargement, etc. thereof.
- SB 599 Retirement System; additional creditable service for special forest wardens.
- SB 724 Hampton Roads & Northern Virginia Transportation Authorities; repeal authority impose fees or taxes.
- SB 792 Real estate tax; purchaser of property belonging to State, etc. entitled to tax credit.
- SB 798 Hampton Roads Transportation Authority; establishes certain state taxes and fees with revenues.
- SB 800 State lottery revenues; transferred to Lottery Proceeds Fund for payment to counties, cities, etc.
- SJ 6 Constitutional amendment; exempts certain homeowners from taxation (second reference).