Tuesday and Wednesday, 9:00 a.m. Senate Room B
(registered users: create
- HB 395 Interstate Compact on Educational Opportunity for Military Children; established, report.
- HB 641 Southern Virginia Higher Education Center; exempt from requirements of Personnel Act.
- HB 923 School Construction Revolving Fund; created, report.
- HB 996 Felony, violent; presumption of no bail upon conviction.
- HB 1009 Real estate taxes; assessments, bills, and deferral by localities.
- HB 1174 Immigrant Assistance, Office of; created.
- HB 1318 Taxpayer Surplus Relief Fund; established to provide tax relief.
- HB 1514 Income tax, corporate; apportionment for manufacturers.
- HB 1532 Nursing home beds; Health Commissioner may accept applications & issue certificates of public need.
- SB 2 Retail Sales and Use Tax; eliminates exemption for certain fuels.
- SB 16 Crisis intervention team pilot programs; established for persons with mental illness, report.
- SB 17 Medical services; State's lien for payment.
- SB 18 Mental health courts; establishment of pilot program, report.
- SB 36 Child support; administrative fees.
- SB 89 Retail Sales and Use Tax; custom structural metal fabrication in an economically distressed area.
- SB 122 Rail Transportation Development Authority; created.
- SB 147 Retail Sales and Use Tax; absorption and payment by seller.
- SB 177 Assisted outpatient treatment program; established for severely mentally ill.
- SB 259 Land preservation tax credit; elimination of verification of conservation value.
- SB 260 State employees; increases health insurance credits for those retired.
- SB 261 Law Officers' Retirement System; adds conservation officers as member.
- SB 275 Inmates; emergency psychiatric treatment.
- SB 299 Real estate taxes; classifies affordable rental housing.
- SB 305 Health insurance; credits for certain retired public officers and employees.
- SB 316 Sickness and Disability Program; open-enrollment period.
- SB 400 Deputy sheriffs; certain retired under disability retirement.
- SB 402 Law Officers' Retirement System; supplemental allowance paid until Social Security retirement age.
- SB 417 Sickness and Disability Program; open-enrollment period.
- SB 440 Inmates; emergency psychiatric treatment.
- SB 445 Motor fuels tax; funding for transportation-related alternatives.
- SB 470 Natural resources; provides annual funding therefor.
- SB 546 Correctional facilities, local; City of Danville & Pittsylvania County to enter into jail project.
- SB 551 Recordation tax; changes basis of calculation on transfer of real estate.
- SB 589 Jail construction, local; State will reimburse up to one-half of capital costs.
- SB 619 Retirement System; average final compensation retirement multiplier.
- SB 641 Land preservation tax credit; conveyance for public parks, recreational areas, or trails.
- SB 650 Waste motor oil equipment; repeals provision that provides tax credit for purchase price paid.
- SB 661 Virginia Housing Trust Fund; creates dedicated source of funding via percentage of recordation tax.
- SB 667 Motion picture production companies; expands tax incentives.
- SB 672 Nursing facility beds; Health Commissioner to issue Request for Applications in Planning District 9.
- SB 674 Health insurance credits; all retired employees of local school divisions to receive.
- SB 703 Motion Picture Incentive Performance Grant Fund; created.
- SB 705 William and Mary, College of; management agreement with State.
- SB 737 School Construction Revolving Fund; created, report.
- SB 744 Land preservation tax credit; establishes process where properties are registered with Dept. of Tax.
- SB 767 Richmond Metropolitan Authority; revises composition of Board of Directors.
- SB 779 Real estate taxes; assessments, bills, and deferral by localities.
- SB 780 School Construction Revolving Fund; created, report.
- SB 783 Tax rates; locality to fix at least 30 days prior to approval of budget for ensuing year.
- SB 789 Real estate assessments; burden of proof on appeal.