General Assembly Building, Room 313
Senator Jeannemarie D. Davis
(R) - Senate District 34
Richmond, Virginia 23219
Legislation as Chief Patron:
(registered users: create
- SB 820 Discrimination; prohibited in public employment.
- SB 821 Erosion and sediment control; violation of ordinances.
- SB 822 Recordation tax; clarifies tax rate applied.
- SB 823 Social security numbers; penalty for intentionally communicating to general public.
- SB 824 Freedom of Information Act; secure remote access to land records, certain provisions.
- SB 825 Appeal bonds; fees or costs shall not be assessed or collected for any appeal taken.
- SB 826 Notaries public; rewrites law to include electronic notarization & details application requirements.
- SB 827 Firearms; civil immunity for sellers, and requires criminal records check on transfers.
- SB 828 Magistrates; county or city may assess fixed sum in criminal or traffic cases.
- SB 829 Photo-monitoring systems; counties and cities may establish to enforce traffic light signals.
- SB 830 Special Sales and Use Tax Fund Account of Northern Virginia Transportation Authority; created, etc.
- SB 831 Health insurance; increases credit for retired teachers.
- SB 832 Compensation Board; membership.
- SB 833 Intoxication in public; penalty.
- SB 834 Rehabilitative programs; rate at which sentence credits may be earned.
- SB 835 TANF; eligibility for benefits if convicted of drug-related felonies.
- SB 836 Prisoners; requires physical examination for ability to work.
- SB 837 Tattoo parlors; City of Fairfax may by ordinance reasonably limit number thereof within locality.
- SB 838 Land use proceedings; disclosures therein.
- SB 839 Vital records; issuance of social security numbers.
- SB 840 Electronic voting equipment; requirements and recount procedures.
- SB 841 Coastal Energy Research Consortium; addition to membership.
- SB 843 Special Transportation Fund of Northern Virginia; created imposition of additional taxes in certain.
- SB 844 Condominium and Property Owners' Association Acts; delivery of resale certificates packets, etc.
- SB 845 State agencies; Chief Information Officer to develop policies, etc. relating to security data.
- SB 1004 Telecommuting; use of personal computers.
- SB 1114 Residential Property Disclosure Act; violation of zoning ordinance.
- SB 1332 Community policy and management teams; adds children requiring mental health services.
- SB 1358 License plates, special; issuance of those bearing legend: DIG WITH CARE.
- SB 1414 Transportation funding; authorizes localities in Northern Virginia to impose additional fees.
- SJ 336 Celebrating the life of Karen Hackney.
- SJ 337 Commending Central Fairfax Services, Inc., on the occasion of its 35th anniversary.
- SJ 338 Constitutional Amendments; Governor's and Board of Education's terms of office (first reference).
- SJ 339 Constitutional amendment; legislative and organizational sessions of General Assembly (1st ref.).
- SJ 340 Constitutional amendment; certain armed forces exempt from property taxation (first reference).
- SJ 341 Commending The Arc of Northern Virginia on the occasion of its 45th anniversary.
- SJ 446 Korean American Day; designating as January 13, 2007, and each succeeding year thereafter.
- SJ 516 Commending Gesher Jewish Day School on the occasion of its 25th anniversary.