- HB 350 School for the Deaf & Blind at Staunton, & School for Deaf, Blind, & Multi-Disabled at Hampton.
- HB 370 Firearms; localities may adopt an ordinance that prohibits from carrying for hunting on public hwys.
- HB 493 High school baccalaureate ceremonies; develop guidelines complying with constitutional restriction.
- HB 673 Transportation Board; election of certain members by General Assembly.
- HB 706 Tobacco Indemnification and Community Revitalization Commission; appointment of executive director.
- HB 1106 Concealed weapons; possession on owner's property and in private vehicles.
- HB 1178 General Assembly; Senate and House Committees on Standards of Conduct.
- HB 1185 Water Protection Permits; regulation of agricultural withdrawals.
- HB 1290 Machinery and tools tax; method of valuation thereof for income tax purposes.
- HB 1545 Tobacco Settlement Foundation; appointment of director.
- SB 260 Idle machinery and tools tax; certain exemptions.
- SB 304 Commonwealth Transportation Board.
- SB 429 Board of Elections; increases size thereof, creates Director of Elections position.
- SB 676 School for the Deaf & Blind at Staunton, & School for Deaf, Blind, & Multi-Disabled at Hampton.
- SB 689 Workforce Council; change in membership.