Senator Emmett W. Hanger, Jr.
(R) - Senate District 24
|In-session address: ||Mailing address: |
General Assembly Building, Room 431|
Richmond, Virginia 23219
|P.O. Box 2
Mount Solon, Virginia 22843-0002
Legislation as Chief Patron:
(registered users: create
- SB 1006 Children in foster care; public schools shall provide free education.
- SB 1007 Charter; City of Waynesboro.
- SB 1008 Apples; establishing an excise tax.
- SB 1009 Horse Industry Board Act; created, penalty.
- SB 1010 Retail Sales and Use Tax; eliminates additional payment required of dealers.
- SB 1011 Personal property tax; rate on generating equipment of electric suppliers.
- SB 1012 Courthouses; relocation.
- SB 1013 Conservators of the peace; private police officers are exempt from registration & bonding requirmts.
- SB 1014 Health insurance; increases credits for retired teachers & other school bd. employees, removes cap.
- SB 1015 Staunton Correctional Center; Governor to sell and convey.
- SB 1135 Retail Sales & Use Tax Act; renamed Streamlined Sales and Use Tax Agreement.
- SB 1136 No Child Left Behind Act; Board of Education to seek waiver.
- SB 1137 Cigarettes; tax increased.
- SB 1138 Estate tax; confirmity of state and federal statutes.
- SB 1139 Income tax, state and corporate; limits land preservation tax credits.
- SB 1140 Assisted living facilities; license requirements, civil penalty.
- SB 1141 Foundation for Natural Resources; created, report.
- SB 1142 Recordation tax; collection to be transferred toWater Quality Improvement Fund.
- SB 1143 Illegal aliens; eligibility for state and local public benefits.
- SB 1183 Assisted living facilities; licensing requirements, increases maximum civil penalty, report.
- SB 1289 R. E. Lee Camp Confederate Memorial Park.
- SB 1290 Compulsory school attendance; children 5 yrs. of age on or before July 31 to be enrolled in school.
- SB 1318 School boards; to issue guideline for time release programs in grades K-5 on school-by-school basis.
- SB 1319 PPTA; VDOT to suspend negotiations with entities involving I-81 improvements.
- SJ 334 Wind energy development; joint subcommittee to study.
- SJ 340 Constitutional amendment (first resolution); property exempt from taxation.
- SJ 345 On the death of Eleanor Major Christian Totty Connelly.
- SJ 346 On the death of Zane D. Showker.
- SJ 349 Commending the Virginia Women's Institute for Leadership.
- SJ 382 Lee, Robert E.; joint subcomm. to plan & coordinate 200th anniv. celebration of his birth, report.
- SJ 383 Personal property tax, tangible; joint subcomm. to study elimination thereof on personal-use cars.
- SJ 384 Constitutional amendment; assessment of real property (first reference).
- SJ 385 On the death of Dr. Thomas L. Gorsuch.
- SJ 386 Commending the Stonewall Brigade Band.
- SJ 437 No Child Left Behind; memorializing Congress to amend to include waiver about school accountability.
- SJ 443 Commending the James Madison University football team.
- SJ 480 Commending the Virginia Women's Institute for Leadership at Mary Baldwin College.
- SJ 508 Celebrating the life of Lance Corporal Jason Redifer.
- SJ 538 Commending the 2004 Capitol Holiday Tree Project.