Delegate William K. Barlow
(D) - House District 64
|In-session address: ||Mailing address: |
General Assembly Building, Room 421|
Richmond, Virginia 23219
|P.O. Box 240
Smithfield, Virginia 23431
Legislation as Co-Patron:
(registered users: create
- HB 1785 Firearms; localities may adopt an ordinance that prohibits any combination thereof in libraries.
- HB 1947 Agricultural Enterprise Act of 2005; created, reports.
- HB 1948 Administrative Process Act; impact on small businesses.
- HB 2124 Congregate housing services pilot program for frail elderly individuals; created,report.
- HB 2141 Towing and recovery businesses; posting of certain information.
- HB 2213 Prisoners; illegal to possess cellular telephone, penalty.
- HB 2362 Assisted living facilities; regulations for serving resident w/mental illness, mental retard., etc.
- HB 2423 Horse Industry Board Act; created, penalty.
- HB 2485 Medical malpractice liability insurance program; establish for physicians practicing in rural areas
- HB 2737 Cotton; assessment increase to support education, research, and promotion of growth and use.
- HB 2858 Economic Development Partnership Authority; required provisions in agreements with businesses.
- HB 2863 Architects, Engineers, Surveyors and Landscape Architects, Board for; licensure.
- HB 2912 Teachers; school boards to provide sick leave for those w/debilitating or life-threatening illness.
- HJ 764 Commending the Virginia Tech football team.
- HJ 765 Commending the Virginia-Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine.
- HJ 766 Commending Frank Beamer.
- HJ 794 Commending the Franklin High School football team.
- HJ 802 Celebrating the life of Charles Hardaway Marks.
- HJ 807 Commending Flora Davis Crittenden.
- HJ 813 NASA exploration program; urging Congress to enact and fully fund proposed vision therefore.
- HJ 817 Law-enforcement officers; land to be allocated on State Capitol grounds for memorial.
- HJ 821 General Assembly; requesting 2006 Inaugural Ceremonies be held in Williamsburg.
- HJ 827 Commending Aaron Brooks.
- HJ 828 Commending Michael Vick.
- HJ 836 Commending the James Madison University football team.
- HJ 838 Commending James W. Garner.
- HJ 842 On the death of Archibald A. Campbell.
- HJ 846 Celebrating the life of Sergeant Jayton Daniel Patterson.
- HJ 848 On the death of Johnny Lane Oates.
- HJ 853 Commending the Virginia National Guard.
- HJ 867 Commending Celebrate 350: Jewish Life in America 1654-2004.
- HJ 897 Commending VFA-83, the Rampagers.
- HJ 902 Commending Bryan Randall.
- HJ 903 On the death of Phyllis C. Bailey.
- HJ 914 Commending Mary Taylor Christian, former member of the Virginia House of Delegates.
- HJ 924 Celebrating the life of Timothy C. Edwards.
- HJ 926 Commending Caitlin Halpern.
- HJ 929 Commending the Norfolk Saints.
- HJ 930 Commending David R. Goode.
- HJ 948 On the death of Marie Brown Davis.
- HJ 988 Celebrating the life of Jay Evans Sears.
- HJ 1002 Commending Robert N. Baldwin.
- HJ 1003 Commending Kathy L. Mays.
- HJ 1011 Celebrating the life of Dorothy Budge Callahan.
- HJ 1017 Commending L. Karen Darner.
- HJ 1020 Commending Rotary International on the occasion of its centennial.
- HR 36 Commending Virginia Ellen Whitten Harvey.
- HR 39 Commending Anne Carson Rice Howard.
- HR 41 Celebrating the life of Lance Corporal Jason Redifer.
- SB 456 Abortion; contraception not to constitute.
- SB 1119 Higher Education Board Appointments, commission on; created, report.
- SJ 445 On the death of William M. Hutchens, Jr.
- SJ 466 Commending the University of Richmond on the occasion of its 175th anniversary.
- SJ 494 Celebrating the life of Dorothy Callahan.
- SJ 509 Celebrating the life of Hunter Booker Andrews.