Delegate Clarence E. Phillips
(D) - House District 2
Legislation as Co-Patron:
(registered users: create
- HB 1773 Absentee ballots; applications may be made on line.
- HB 1947 Agricultural Enterprise Act of 2005; created, reports.
- HB 2099 Transportation Investment Bond Act of 2005; created.
- HB 2124 Congregate housing services pilot program for frail elderly individuals; created,report.
- HB 2266 Character education; harassment prevention required.
- HB 2573 Coal Mine Safety Act, and Coal Surface Mining Control and Reclamation Act; changes in provisions.
- HB 2579 Bat, big-eared; designating as official emblem of State.
- HB 2719 Tax information; allows Tax Commissioner to share with Department of Medical Assistance Services.
- HB 2751 Prescription drugs; Governor to establish mechanism for purchasing from Canada.
- HB 2862 Nutrient Credit Exchange Program; created.
- HB 2863 Architects, Engineers, Surveyors and Landscape Architects, Board for; licensure.
- HB 2875 License plates, special; issuance of those bearing legend: SURF RIDER.
- HB 2905 Willard Owens Memorial Highway; designating as Route 609 in Buchanan County.
- HJ 615 Constitutional amendment; marriage may exist only between a man and woman (first reference).
- HJ 720 Disability access to public areas; local government to enhance in public buildings, facilities, etc.
- HJ 723 On the death of Dr. Keith Dempsey Speer.
- HJ 802 Celebrating the life of Charles Hardaway Marks.
- HJ 807 Commending Flora Davis Crittenden.
- HJ 814 Constitutional amendment; right to acquire farm-produced food directly from farmer (1st reference).
- HJ 817 Law-enforcement officers; land to be allocated on State Capitol grounds for memorial.
- HJ 821 General Assembly; requesting 2006 Inaugural Ceremonies be held in Williamsburg.
- HJ 823 On the death of Willard W. Owens.
- HJ 827 Commending Aaron Brooks.
- HJ 828 Commending Michael Vick.
- HJ 836 Commending the James Madison University football team.
- HJ 842 On the death of Archibald A. Campbell.
- HJ 848 On the death of Johnny Lane Oates.
- HJ 853 Commending the Virginia National Guard.
- HJ 867 Commending Celebrate 350: Jewish Life in America 1654-2004.
- HJ 896 Commending the William and Mary football team.
- HJ 897 Commending VFA-83, the Rampagers.
- HJ 903 On the death of Phyllis C. Bailey.
- HJ 914 Commending Mary Taylor Christian, former member of the Virginia House of Delegates.
- HJ 924 Celebrating the life of Timothy C. Edwards.
- HJ 929 Commending the Norfolk Saints.
- HJ 930 Commending David R. Goode.
- HJ 940 Commending Johnston Memorial Hospital.
- HJ 948 On the death of Marie Brown Davis.
- HJ 988 Celebrating the life of Jay Evans Sears.
- HJ 1011 Celebrating the life of Dorothy Budge Callahan.
- HJ 1017 Commending L. Karen Darner.
- HJ 1020 Commending Rotary International on the occasion of its centennial.
- HR 36 Commending Virginia Ellen Whitten Harvey.
- HR 39 Commending Anne Carson Rice Howard.
- HR 41 Celebrating the life of Lance Corporal Jason Redifer.
- SB 1091 Coal Mine Safety Act, and Coal Surface Mining Control and Reclamation Act; changes in provisions.
- SJ 445 On the death of William M. Hutchens, Jr.
- SJ 494 Celebrating the life of Dorothy Callahan.
- SJ 509 Celebrating the life of Hunter Booker Andrews.