Delegate David B. Albo
(R) - House District 42
|In-session address: ||Mailing address: |
General Assembly Building, Room 527|
Richmond, Virginia 23219
|6367 Rolling Mill Place
Springfield, Virginia 22152
Legislation as Chief Patron:
(registered users: create
- HB 1561 Assault and battery; penalty when committed against certain traffic safety personnel in uniform.
- HB 1562 Drug cases; waiver of right to appeal by persons charged with first offense.
- HB 1564 DMV; assessment of fees on certain drivers.
- HB 1573 Student conduct; code regulations to include guidelines on gang-related activity.
- HB 1574 High-occupancy vehicle (HOV) lanes; limits use by certain law-enforcement vehicles.
- HB 1575 Consumer Real Estate Settlement Protection Act; prohibits separate charge.
- HB 1680 Leaving scene of accident; penalty.
- HB 1689 Charitable gaming; changes in regulations of Charitable Gaming Board and use of proceeds.
- HB 1690 Checks; clarification in writing if not negotiable.
- HB 1711 Landlord and Tenant; purchase of damage or renter's insurance.
- HB 1721 Banquet license; issuance for manufacturers of beer or wine.
- HB 1797 Recreation facilities; fees.
- HB 1798 Illegal aliens; eligibility for state and local public benefits.
- HB 1799 Criminal history records; dissemination of information.
- HB 1800 Capital murder by members of criminal gangs; penalty.
- HB 2213 Prisoners; illegal to possess cellular telephone, penalty.
- HB 2214 Computer crimes; punishment for interferring with computer systems, penalty.
- HB 2215 Computer Crimes Act; changes in provisions, penalty.
- HB 2216 Department of Forensic Science, the Forensic Science Board, Scientific Advisory Board; created.
- HB 2217 Gangs; punishment for activity taking place in school, etc., penalty.
- HB 2218 Gift certificate disclosures; definition, penalty.
- HB 2627 Indigent Defense Commission, Executive Director of; adds membership to various agencies.
- HB 2628 Writ of habeas corpus; attorney's failure to appeal, petition limitations.
- HB 2629 Master Settlement Agreement; release of escrow funds to certain cigarette manufacturers.
- HB 2630 Highway construction; special funds for localities.
- HB 2791 Alcoholic beverages; purchasing for underage, penalty.
- HB 2886 Master Settlement Agreement; deductibility of escrow funds.
- HJ 573 Gangs; Crime Commission to study criminal street conduct and characterist. to produce list of names.
- HJ 666 Medical malpractice insurance; SCC to study rates being based only on loss experience.
- HJ 667 Campaign Finance Disclosure Act; Board of Elections to study clarification & reorganization thereof.
- HJ 771 Constitutional amendment (first resolution); highway and transportation trust funds.