Delegate M. Kirkland Cox
(R) - House District 66
|In-session address: ||Mailing address: |
General Assembly Building, Room 515|
Richmond, Virginia 23219
|P.O. Box 1205
Colonial Heights, Virginia 23834
Legislation as Co-Patron:
(registered users: create
- HB 1524 Abortion; anesthesia for fetal pain, penalty
- HB 1654 Personal Property Tax Relief Act of 1998; gradually increases amount of car tax relief to 100%.
- HB 1750 Human Rights, Division of; created within Department of Law.
- HB 1802 Minority Business Enterprise, Department of; consolidated within Department of Business Assistance.
- HB 1803 Rehabilitative and Disability Services, Department of; created.
- HB 1948 Administrative Process Act; impact on small businesses.
- HB 1993 State agency budgets; Dept. of Planning & Budget to provide copies to Gov. & General Assembly.
- HB 2099 Transportation Investment Bond Act of 2005; created.
- HB 2621 Conflict of Interest Act, State and Local Governments; prohibited contracts.
- HB 2622 Surplus funds; allows any locality to develop a method for returning.
- HB 2629 Master Settlement Agreement; release of escrow funds to certain cigarette manufacturers.
- HB 2659 Service of process; plaintiff must have an expert witness, expressions of sympathy inadmissible.
- HB 2797 Library computers; juveniles' Internet access.
- HB 2862 Nutrient Credit Exchange Program; created.
- HB 2863 Architects, Engineers, Surveyors and Landscape Architects, Board for; licensure.
- HB 2866 Restructured Higher Education Financial and Administrative Operations Act; created, report.
- HB 2868 Public schools; school boards to prohibit distribution of literature focused on sexual behavior.
- HJ 527 Constitutional amendment; Highway and Transportation Trust Funds continued (first reference).
- HJ 537 Constitutional amendment; free exercise of religion on public property (first reference).
- HJ 586 Constitutional amendment; marriage may exist only between a man and woman (first reference).
- HJ 605 Palliative care; health care community to increase education & training of professionals.
- HJ 615 Constitutional amendment; marriage may exist only between a man and woman (first reference).
- HJ 640 Chesapeake Bay; joint subcomm. to study options to provide funding for clean-up.
- HJ 692 Constitutional amendment; financial aid to nonpublic higher education (first reference).
- HJ 750 Holocaust Museum; designating as official museum in State.
- HJ 756 Commending the Virginia Retail Merchants Association on the occasion of its centennial.
- HJ 770 Child-Day Centers, Standards for Licensed; G. A. to support suspension or repeal of regulation.
- HJ 775 On the death of Robert Mallory Freeman.
- HJ 790 Robert R. Moton High School students of 1951; G.A. to support memorial commission, report.
- HJ 796 Commending the Meadowbrook High School football team.
- HJ 802 Celebrating the life of Charles Hardaway Marks.
- HJ 807 Commending Flora Davis Crittenden.
- HJ 810 Commending the Retail Merchants Association of Greater Richmond.
- HJ 821 General Assembly; requesting 2006 Inaugural Ceremonies be held in Williamsburg.
- HJ 836 Commending the James Madison University football team.
- HJ 842 On the death of Archibald A. Campbell.
- HJ 897 Commending VFA-83, the Rampagers.
- HJ 902 Commending Bryan Randall.
- HJ 903 On the death of Phyllis C. Bailey.
- HJ 906 Celebrating the life of Staff Sergeant Donald Charles May, Jr.
- HJ 907 Celebrating the life of Petty Officer 2nd Class Michael Jason Gray.
- HJ 909 Commending Chief Stephen A. Elswick.
- HJ 914 Commending Mary Taylor Christian, former member of the Virginia House of Delegates.
- HJ 948 On the death of Marie Brown Davis.
- HJ 988 Celebrating the life of Jay Evans Sears.
- HJ 1011 Celebrating the life of Dorothy Budge Callahan.
- HJ 1017 Commending L. Karen Darner.
- HJ 1020 Commending Rotary International on the occasion of its centennial.
- HR 36 Commending Virginia Ellen Whitten Harvey.
- HR 39 Commending Anne Carson Rice Howard.
- HR 41 Celebrating the life of Lance Corporal Jason Redifer.
- SB 701 Pearl Harbor Memorial Flyway; designating portion of Route 95 in Fairfax County.
- SJ 357 Commending the Meadowbrook High School football team.
- SJ 423 Commending Dr. Lowell H. Gilbert.
- SJ 494 Celebrating the life of Dorothy Callahan.
- SJ 509 Celebrating the life of Hunter Booker Andrews.