Delegate Paula J. Miller
(D) - House District 87
|In-session address: ||Mailing address: |
General Assembly Building, Room 818|
Richmond, Virginia 23219
|P. O. Box 8757
Norfolk, Virginia 23503
Legislation as Co-Patron:
(registered users: create
- HB 1945 Public-Private Education Facilities and Infrastructure Act of 2002;definition of qualifying project.
- HB 1946 Employee suggestions program; limits monetary awards.
- HB 1948 Administrative Process Act; impact on small businesses.
- HB 2099 Transportation Investment Bond Act of 2005; created.
- HB 2124 Congregate housing services pilot program for frail elderly individuals; created,report.
- HB 2128 Agri-tourism Incentives Act; created.
- HB 2277 Oversize vehicles; use of cameras in identification.
- HB 2278 Oversize vehicles; driving into or through tunnels, penalty.
- HB 2362 Assisted living facilities; regulations for serving resident w/mental illness, mental retard., etc.
- HB 2441 State agencies and programs; Sec. of Admin. required to conduct performance review, report.
- HB 2635 Deferred real estate tax; allows locality to establish interest rate.
- HB 2666 Public-Private Transportation Act ; provisions for streamlining and enhancing.
- HB 2782 Claims; Michael A. Fabyanic.
- HB 2812 PPTA; schedule of deadlines for consideration of solicited or unsolicited proposals.
- HB 2872 State employees; right to express opinions to elected officials on matters of public concern.
- HB 2885 Child support; eliminates mandatory assessment of interest and fees relative thereto.
- HB 2896 Assisted living facilities; requires administrators to be licensed.
- HB 2912 Teachers; school boards to provide sick leave for those w/debilitating or life-threatening illness.
- HJ 527 Constitutional amendment; Highway and Transportation Trust Funds continued (first reference).
- HJ 693 Vietnamese-American community; recognition.
- HJ 695 Medicaid; Dept. of Med. Assistance Serv. requested to join multi-state pooling arrangement, report.
- HJ 718 Prescription drugs; U.S. Secretary of Health & Human Serv. to approve purchas. from other countries.
- HJ 793 Commending Louise B. and J. Harwood Cochrane.
- HJ 802 Celebrating the life of Charles Hardaway Marks.
- HJ 807 Commending Flora Davis Crittenden.
- HJ 811 Celebrating the 100th anniversary of the Norfolk Public Library.
- HJ 813 NASA exploration program; urging Congress to enact and fully fund proposed vision therefore.
- HJ 817 Law-enforcement officers; land to be allocated on State Capitol grounds for memorial.
- HJ 821 General Assembly; requesting 2006 Inaugural Ceremonies be held in Williamsburg.
- HJ 836 Commending the James Madison University football team.
- HJ 842 On the death of Archibald A. Campbell.
- HJ 848 On the death of Johnny Lane Oates.
- HJ 853 Commending the Virginia National Guard.
- HJ 867 Commending Celebrate 350: Jewish Life in America 1654-2004.
- HJ 870 On the death of Judge Albert D. Alberi.
- HJ 896 Commending the William and Mary football team.
- HJ 897 Commending VFA-83, the Rampagers.
- HJ 914 Commending Mary Taylor Christian, former member of the Virginia House of Delegates.
- HJ 926 Commending Caitlin Halpern.
- HJ 948 On the death of Marie Brown Davis.
- HJ 957 Celebrating the life of Henry Clay Hofheimer II.
- HJ 988 Celebrating the life of Jay Evans Sears.
- HJ 1011 Celebrating the life of Dorothy Budge Callahan.
- HJ 1017 Commending L. Karen Darner.
- HJ 1020 Commending Rotary International on the occasion of its centennial.
- HR 36 Commending Virginia Ellen Whitten Harvey.
- HR 39 Commending Anne Carson Rice Howard.
- HR 41 Celebrating the life of Lance Corporal Jason Redifer.
- SJ 445 On the death of William M. Hutchens, Jr.
- SJ 494 Celebrating the life of Dorothy Callahan.
- SJ 509 Celebrating the life of Hunter Booker Andrews.
- SJ 516 On the death of John Edward Roger.
- SJ 517 Commending Peter G. Decker, Jr.
- SJ 518 Commending the Ocean View Coordinating Committee.
- SJ 519 Commending the Annunciation Greek Orthodox Cathedral for its annual banquet celebration.
- SJ 532 Celebrating the life of Henry Clay Hofheimer II.