Delegate Jeion A. Ward
(D) - House District 92
|In-session address: ||Mailing address: |
General Assembly Building, Room 508|
Richmond, Virginia 23219
|P.O. Box 7310
Hampton, Virginia 23666
Legislation as Co-Patron:
(registered users: create
- HB 1975 Death penalty; restricted to those 18 years or age or older.
- HB 2099 Transportation Investment Bond Act of 2005; created.
- HB 2122 Tuition, in-state; eligibility for students seeking asylum or refugee status.
- HB 2123 Professional and Occupational Regulation, Department of; unlicensed activity.
- HB 2124 Congregate housing services pilot program for frail elderly individuals; created,report.
- HB 2362 Assisted living facilities; regulations for serving resident w/mental illness, mental retard., etc.
- HB 2677 Pedestrian and bicycle regional advisory committees; VDOT to establish program therefor.
- HB 2719 Tax information; allows Tax Commissioner to share with Department of Medical Assistance Services.
- HB 2782 Claims; Michael A. Fabyanic.
- HB 2845 Small businesses; encourages participation in state procurement transactions.
- HB 2855 Abortion; contraception not to constitute.
- HB 2863 Architects, Engineers, Surveyors and Landscape Architects, Board for; licensure.
- HB 2894 Employment discrimination; prohibited in state agencies, institutions, etc.
- HB 2896 Assisted living facilities; requires administrators to be licensed.
- HB 2897 Higher educational institutions; establishing rules & regulations concerning weapons on property.
- HB 2912 Teachers; school boards to provide sick leave for those w/debilitating or life-threatening illness.
- HJ 642 Constitutional amendment; Transportation Trust Fund (first reference).
- HJ 793 Commending Louise B. and J. Harwood Cochrane.
- HJ 802 Celebrating the life of Charles Hardaway Marks.
- HJ 807 Commending Flora Davis Crittenden.
- HJ 813 NASA exploration program; urging Congress to enact and fully fund proposed vision therefore.
- HJ 817 Law-enforcement officers; land to be allocated on State Capitol grounds for memorial.
- HJ 821 General Assembly; requesting 2006 Inaugural Ceremonies be held in Williamsburg.
- HJ 836 Commending the James Madison University football team.
- HJ 842 On the death of Archibald A. Campbell.
- HJ 848 On the death of Johnny Lane Oates.
- HJ 867 Commending Celebrate 350: Jewish Life in America 1654-2004.
- HJ 897 Commending VFA-83, the Rampagers.
- HJ 904 Celebrating the life of Verna M. Vance.
- HJ 924 Celebrating the life of Timothy C. Edwards.
- HJ 930 Commending David R. Goode.
- HJ 948 On the death of Marie Brown Davis.
- HJ 950 Commending the Fairfax County Branch of the NAACP on the occasion of its 90th anniversary.
- HJ 988 Celebrating the life of Jay Evans Sears.
- HJ 1011 Celebrating the life of Dorothy Budge Callahan.
- HJ 1017 Commending L. Karen Darner.
- HJ 1020 Commending Rotary International on the occasion of its centennial.
- HR 36 Commending Virginia Ellen Whitten Harvey.
- HR 39 Commending Anne Carson Rice Howard.
- HR 53 Resolution; commemorating the 40th Anniversary of the Voting Right Act of 1965.
- SB 1343 Higher educational institutions; establishing rules & regulations concerning weapons on property.
- SJ 401 Constitutional amendment (first resolution); Governor's term of office.
- SJ 402 Public schools; Dept. of Education to study best educational practices and programs for use therein.
- SJ 445 On the death of William M. Hutchens, Jr.
- SJ 454 On the death of Margo Turnage Clarke.
- SJ 455 Celebrating the life of Arthur Franklin Brown.
- SJ 456 Celebrating the life of Julia Majette Grant.
- SJ 457 Celebrating the life of Reginald L. Brown, Sr.
- SJ 494 Celebrating the life of Dorothy Callahan.
- SJ 509 Celebrating the life of Hunter Booker Andrews.