Delegate Edward T. Scott
(R) - House District 30
|In-session address: ||Mailing address: |
General Assembly Building, Room 408|
Richmond, Virginia 23219
|10 Bethel Lane
Rochelle, Virginia 22738
Legislation as Co-Patron:
(registered users: create
- HB 1655 Income tax, state and corporate; credit for purchase of conservation tillage equipment.
- HB 1750 Human Rights, Division of; created within Department of Law.
- HB 1802 Minority Business Enterprise, Department of; consolidated within Department of Business Assistance.
- HB 1803 Rehabilitative and Disability Services, Department of; created.
- HB 1888 Income tax, state; credit for restoration of a historic presidental home.
- HB 1947 Agricultural Enterprise Act of 2005; created, reports.
- HB 1948 Administrative Process Act; impact on small businesses.
- HB 1971 Poultry waste management; changes phosphorus application rates.
- HB 1993 State agency budgets; Dept. of Planning & Budget to provide copies to Gov. & General Assembly.
- HB 2099 Transportation Investment Bond Act of 2005; created.
- HB 2128 Agri-tourism Incentives Act; created.
- HB 2256 Motor vehicle safety inspection stations; standards.
- HB 2330 Highway improvement funds; revenue sharing fund program to include cities and towns.
- HB 2441 State agencies and programs; Sec. of Admin. required to conduct performance review, report.
- HB 2443 Public-Private Transportation Act; allows local governments to act as responsible public entities.
- HB 2459 Income tax, state; credit for restoration of a historic presidental home.
- HB 2615 Governing bodies; meetings.
- HB 2776 License plates, special; issuance to veterans of U.S. Army.
- HB 2782 Claims; Michael A. Fabyanic.
- HB 2837 Weights and measures; inspections.
- HB 2850 Veterans' Care Center; Governor to request federal funds to expand capacity of beds.
- HB 2851 Veterans; Commiss. of Dept. of Veterans Serv. to appoint personnel to process benefit claims weekly.
- HB 2862 Nutrient Credit Exchange Program; created.
- HB 2868 Public schools; school boards to prohibit distribution of literature focused on sexual behavior.
- HJ 535 Celebrating the life of Charlie Waller.
- HJ 706 Boy Scouts; expressing sense of General Assembly to support right to assemble.
- HJ 750 Holocaust Museum; designating as official museum in State.
- HJ 756 Commending the Virginia Retail Merchants Association on the occasion of its centennial.
- HJ 764 Commending the Virginia Tech football team.
- HJ 766 Commending Frank Beamer.
- HJ 793 Commending Louise B. and J. Harwood Cochrane.
- HJ 802 Celebrating the life of Charles Hardaway Marks.
- HJ 807 Commending Flora Davis Crittenden.
- HJ 817 Law-enforcement officers; land to be allocated on State Capitol grounds for memorial.
- HJ 821 General Assembly; requesting 2006 Inaugural Ceremonies be held in Williamsburg.
- HJ 836 Commending the James Madison University football team.
- HJ 838 Commending James W. Garner.
- HJ 842 On the death of Archibald A. Campbell.
- HJ 848 On the death of Johnny Lane Oates.
- HJ 853 Commending the Virginia National Guard.
- HJ 854 Commending the River Basin Grand Winners of the Clean Water Farm and Bay Friendly Farm Awards.
- HJ 897 Commending VFA-83, the Rampagers.
- HJ 902 Commending Bryan Randall.
- HJ 914 Commending Mary Taylor Christian, former member of the Virginia House of Delegates.
- HJ 948 On the death of Marie Brown Davis.
- HJ 988 Celebrating the life of Jay Evans Sears.
- HJ 1006 Commending Robert A. Tuggle.
- HJ 1011 Celebrating the life of Dorothy Budge Callahan.
- HJ 1017 Commending L. Karen Darner.
- HJ 1020 Commending Rotary International on the occasion of its centennial.
- HR 36 Commending Virginia Ellen Whitten Harvey.
- HR 39 Commending Anne Carson Rice Howard.
- HR 41 Celebrating the life of Lance Corporal Jason Redifer.
- SB 701 Pearl Harbor Memorial Flyway; designating portion of Route 95 in Fairfax County.
- SJ 262 On the death of Reverend Walter William Scott, Jr.
- SJ 326 Commending the Little Fork Volunteer Fire and Rescue Company.
- SJ 327 Celebrating the life of Lieutenant Leonard M. Cowherd III.
- SJ 328 Commending Bill Zierden.
- SJ 467 Celebrating the life of Charlie Waller.
- SJ 494 Celebrating the life of Dorothy Callahan.
- SJ 509 Celebrating the life of Hunter Booker Andrews.