Delegate Thomas D. Gear
(R) - House District 91
|In-session address: ||Mailing address: |
General Assembly Building, Room 708|
Richmond, Virginia 23219
|P.O. Box 7496
Hampton, Virginia 23666
Legislation as Co-Patron:
(registered users: create
- HB 1498 ABC stores; retail franchising.
- HB 1654 Personal Property Tax Relief Act of 1998; gradually increases amount of car tax relief to 100%.
- HB 1750 Human Rights, Division of; created within Department of Law.
- HB 1802 Minority Business Enterprise, Department of; consolidated within Department of Business Assistance.
- HB 1803 Rehabilitative and Disability Services, Department of; created.
- HB 1948 Administrative Process Act; impact on small businesses.
- HB 1993 State agency budgets; Dept. of Planning & Budget to provide copies to Gov. & General Assembly.
- HB 2099 Transportation Investment Bond Act of 2005; created.
- HB 2452 Nonnative oysters; Marine Resources Comm. to allow placement on state-owned bottomlands.
- HB 2494 Personal Property Tax Relief Act of 1998; repealed, numerous changes to various taxes.
- HB 2837 Weights and measures; inspections.
- HB 2850 Veterans' Care Center; Governor to request federal funds to expand capacity of beds.
- HB 2851 Veterans; Commiss. of Dept. of Veterans Serv. to appoint personnel to process benefit claims weekly.
- HB 2862 Nutrient Credit Exchange Program; created.
- HB 2863 Architects, Engineers, Surveyors and Landscape Architects, Board for; licensure.
- HB 2868 Public schools; school boards to prohibit distribution of literature focused on sexual behavior.
- HJ 770 Child-Day Centers, Standards for Licensed; G. A. to support suspension or repeal of regulation.
- HJ 793 Commending Louise B. and J. Harwood Cochrane.
- HJ 802 Celebrating the life of Charles Hardaway Marks.
- HJ 807 Commending Flora Davis Crittenden.
- HJ 811 Celebrating the 100th anniversary of the Norfolk Public Library.
- HJ 817 Law-enforcement officers; land to be allocated on State Capitol grounds for memorial.
- HJ 821 General Assembly; requesting 2006 Inaugural Ceremonies be held in Williamsburg.
- HJ 835 Commending Elizabeth A. Duke.
- HJ 836 Commending the James Madison University football team.
- HJ 842 On the death of Archibald A. Campbell.
- HJ 848 On the death of Johnny Lane Oates.
- HJ 853 Commending the Virginia National Guard.
- HJ 897 Commending VFA-83, the Rampagers.
- HJ 903 On the death of Phyllis C. Bailey.
- HJ 914 Commending Mary Taylor Christian, former member of the Virginia House of Delegates.
- HJ 926 Commending Caitlin Halpern.
- HJ 948 On the death of Marie Brown Davis.
- HJ 988 Celebrating the life of Jay Evans Sears.
- HJ 1011 Celebrating the life of Dorothy Budge Callahan.
- HJ 1017 Commending L. Karen Darner.
- HJ 1020 Commending Rotary International on the occasion of its centennial.
- HR 36 Commending Virginia Ellen Whitten Harvey.
- HR 39 Commending Anne Carson Rice Howard.
- SJ 494 Celebrating the life of Dorothy Callahan.
- SJ 509 Celebrating the life of Hunter Booker Andrews.