Delegate John A. Cosgrove
(R) - House District 78
|In-session address: ||Mailing address: |
General Assembly Building, Room 416|
Richmond, Virginia 23219
|P.O. Box 15483
Chesapeake, Virginia 23328
Legislation as Chief Patron:
(registered users: create
- HB 1501 License plates, special; issuance to members of U.S. Naval Construction Force (Seabees).
- HB 1502 Drugs; secret compartments in vehicles, penalty.
- HB 1511 Affidavit of chain of custody; allows admission into evidence by law-enforcement officer.
- HB 1512 Income tax, state; credit for certain health care practitioners providing indigent care.
- HB 1513 Prisoners; escape from custody without violence.
- HB 1539 Disabled parking license plates and placards; issuance by podiatrists and chiropractors.
- HB 1540 License plates, special; additional fee for members of Fraternal Order of Police.
- HB 1541 Standards of Learning assements, awarding of diplomas.
- HB 1566 Recordation tax; limits fee imposed by cities and counties.
- HB 1567 Workers' comp.; eligibility of volunteer members of emergency response teams & medical reserve corp.
- HB 1672 Motor vehicle titling; allows correction of errors in titling process.
- HB 1673 Law Officers' Retirement System; includes juvenile probation and parole officers.
- HB 1674 Traffic incidents; allows localities to seek reimbursement of expenses from juveniles.
- HB 1675 Felony cases; suspension or modification of sentence for cooperation with prosecution.
- HB 1676 Criminal history record check: Free for Crime Stoppers, Solvers or Line program board member.
- HB 1677 Fetal death; report by mother, penalty.
- HB 1678 Public schools; free admission to children of certain military personnel.
- HB 1679 Public school attendance; children of military personnel.
- HB 1729 Computer Crimes Act; prohibited software and actions.
- HB 1730 Driver's license; exempts reinstatement fees for health reasons.
- HB 1731 Public schools; participation in interscholastic programs by nonpublic school students.
- HB 1732 Martial arts; definition.
- HB 1733 Freedom of Information Act; exemps certain email addresses.
- HB 1734 License plates, special; issuance to members of Fraternal Order of Police.
- HB 1735 Small businesses; regulations.
- HB 1736 Motor vehicle dealers; prohibits coercion by motor vehicle manufacturers and distributors.
- HB 1737 Child support; felony for failure to pay.
- HB 1738 Line of Duty Act; reimbursement of health insurance premiums to disabled State Police officers.
- HB 1739 Driving under influence of alcohol or drugs; reimbursement of expenses related to arrest.
- HB 1740 Heath insurance; coverage for hearing aids for minors.
- HB 1741 Filming, videotaping or photographing of another; penalty when permission not given.
- HB 2585 Procurement Act, Public; preferences for road construction firms.
- HB 2586 Technology and Science, joint commission on; clarifications for collegial bodies, report.
- HB 2587 Burglary; added to list of offenses that apply to 'three strikes' law.
- HB 2810 Drug Treatment Court Act; includes City of Chesapeake.
- HB 2811 Income tax, state; distribution to localities based on economic development.
- HB 2901 Air installations compatible use zones; prohibition on certain legal actions against locality, etc.
- HJ 528 Constitutional amendment; marriage may exist only between a man and woman (first reference).
- HJ 529 On the death of William J. Hearring.
- HJ 539 Prostate Cancer Awareness Month.
- HJ 575 Tort reform; expressing General Assembly's support thereof.
- HJ 586 Constitutional amendment; marriage may exist only between a man and woman (first reference).
- HJ 819 Steel Bridge in Chesapeake; Coast Guard to make current operating schedule permanent.
- HJ 852 Commending Robert G. Bagley.
- HJ 943 Commending Jean Loxley-Barnard.
- HJ 958 Commending Willie Carrico.
- HJ 980 Commending William H. Wood.
- HR 48 Commending the City of Chesapeake.