Delegate Robert B. Bell
(R) - House District 58
|In-session address: ||Mailing address: |
General Assembly Building, Room 810|
Richmond, Virginia 23219
|2309 Finch Court
Charlottesville, Virginia 22911
Legislation as Chief Patron:
(registered users: create
- HB 2244 Criminally negligent bodily injury; involuntary wounding, penalty.
- HB 2245 Mental health services transition plan; Board of Juvenile Justice to promulgate regulations.
- HB 2246 Guardian ad litem; duties.
- HB 2247 Sexual assualt; crime when committed on physically helpless person of any age.
- HB 2248 Sexual crimes against spouses; changes in provisions.
- HB 2249 Motorists; prohibits certain activities on highways in Albemarle and Greene Counties.
- HB 2250 Children; eliminates requirement that a child's physical injury be inflicted by a household member.
- HB 2251 Accident & sickness insurance; insurers to institute prescription drug utilization review program.
- HB 2252 Emergency Medical Services Advisory Board; increase in membership.
- HB 2253 Emergency Medical Services Plan, statewide; new requirements, and deletion of cross references.
- HB 2254 Opinion testimony; required to be based upon sufficient facts or data.
- HB 2255 Alcholic beverages; underage drinking, possesion of, etc., penalty.
- HB 2256 Motor vehicle safety inspection stations; standards.
- HB 2257 Personal Property Tax Relief Act of 1998; changes in provisions.
- HB 2258 Arrest; may confer with officer by telephone or radio to discuss probable cause for warrant.
- HB 2259 Road flares; maliciously running over.
- HB 2260 Advertising signage; certain historic bldgs. not currently operating as a pharmacy to display.
- HB 2261 Judges; prohibited from ex parte examinations of witnesses or evidence, exception.
- HB 2262 Filming, videotaping or photographing of another; penalty when permission not given.
- HB 2263 Condominium and Property Owners' Association Acts; increase in regular assessments.
- HB 2264 Criminal cases; notice to defendant 14 days prior to trial if introducing prior convictions.
- HB 2265 Jurors; penalty when person attempts to corruptly influence.
- HB 2266 Character education; harassment prevention required.
- HB 2267 Harassment; immunity for any school employee or volunteer who reports incident.
- HB 2268 Food Stamps; elegibility for transitional benefits.
- HB 2269 Retail Sales and Use Tax; exemptions include certain school-related items.
- HB 2270 License plates, special; issuance of those bearing legend: VIRGINIA WINES.
- HB 2271 License plates, special; issuance of those promoting lung cancer research and awareness.
- HB 2272 License plates, special; issuance to scuba divers.
- HB 2631 Computer crimes; changes in provisions, penalties.
- HB 2745 Disability benefits; certain local police departments.
- HB 2773 Capital murder cases; removes 'default' life sentence in event jury cannot agree.
- HB 2786 Driving under influence of alcohol or drugs; includes operators of mopeds under law.
- HB 2932 Child abuse or neglect; videotaped statements allowed as evidence for certain crimes.
- HJ 871 Celebrating the life of Corporal Bradley Thomas Arms.
- HJ 872 Commending Police Canine Ingo.
- HJ 916 Celebrating the life of Nicole Dawn Kielar.
- HJ 998 Commending the Blue Star Families of Virginia.