Delegate Albert C. Pollard, Jr.
(D) - House District 99
Legislation as Co-Patron:
(registered users: create
- HB 1498 ABC stores; retail franchising.
- HB 1648 Division fences; requirements for construction.
- HB 1684 State recordation tax; additional distribution to localities.
- HB 1946 Employee suggestions program; limits monetary awards.
- HB 1947 Agricultural Enterprise Act of 2005; created, reports.
- HB 2128 Agri-tourism Incentives Act; created.
- HB 2441 State agencies and programs; Sec. of Admin. required to conduct performance review, report.
- HB 2452 Nonnative oysters; Marine Resources Comm. to allow placement on state-owned bottomlands.
- HB 2485 Medical malpractice liability insurance program; establish for physicians practicing in rural areas
- HB 2579 Bat, big-eared; designating as official emblem of State.
- HB 2656 Obstetrical and pediatric care; pilot programs in certain areas.
- HB 2777 Retail Sales and Use Tax; increased, creates Water Quality Improvement Restricted Use Fund.
- HB 2862 Nutrient Credit Exchange Program; created.
- HB 2872 State employees; right to express opinions to elected officials on matters of public concern.
- HB 2925 National Defense Industrial Authority; created.
- HJ 621 Constitutional amendment; prohibits payment of sales and use taxes in advance (first reference).
- HJ 802 Celebrating the life of Charles Hardaway Marks.
- HJ 807 Commending Flora Davis Crittenden.
- HJ 817 Law-enforcement officers; land to be allocated on State Capitol grounds for memorial.
- HJ 821 General Assembly; requesting 2006 Inaugural Ceremonies be held in Williamsburg.
- HJ 836 Commending the James Madison University football team.
- HJ 842 On the death of Archibald A. Campbell.
- HJ 848 On the death of Johnny Lane Oates.
- HJ 853 Commending the Virginia National Guard.
- HJ 867 Commending Celebrate 350: Jewish Life in America 1654-2004.
- HJ 896 Commending the William and Mary football team.
- HJ 897 Commending VFA-83, the Rampagers.
- HJ 903 On the death of Phyllis C. Bailey.
- HJ 912 Commending C Company, 276th Engineer Battalion, Virginia National Guard.
- HJ 914 Commending Mary Taylor Christian, former member of the Virginia House of Delegates.
- HJ 926 Commending Caitlin Halpern.
- HJ 930 Commending David R. Goode.
- HJ 948 On the death of Marie Brown Davis.
- HJ 988 Celebrating the life of Jay Evans Sears.
- HJ 1011 Celebrating the life of Dorothy Budge Callahan.
- HJ 1017 Commending L. Karen Darner.
- HJ 1020 Commending Rotary International on the occasion of its centennial.
- HR 36 Commending Virginia Ellen Whitten Harvey.
- HR 39 Commending Anne Carson Rice Howard.
- HR 41 Celebrating the life of Lance Corporal Jason Redifer.
- SB 937 Landfills; exempts certain from payment of annual fees.
- SB 1141 Foundation for Natural Resources; created, report.
- SB 1142 Recordation tax; collection to be transferred toWater Quality Improvement Fund.
- SB 1210 Speed limits; maximum on Route 17 between Port Royal and Saluda.
- SJ 445 On the death of William M. Hutchens, Jr.
- SJ 468 Celebrating the life of Sergeant Nicholas C. Mason.
- SJ 494 Celebrating the life of Dorothy Callahan.
- SJ 509 Celebrating the life of Hunter Booker Andrews.